Fat Buff Guy's Gallery

United States
South Dakota
Fat_Buff_Guy
Still a newb, so I don't have a lot of content, but just thought I would start a gallery.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_3 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza by GT5NUT, on Flickr

San Galgano Abbey_1 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Côte d'Azur_1edit by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7cccl by GT5NUT, on Flickr

These 4 are untouched as far as post gt5 editing is concerned.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_1 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_3 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_4 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_1 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Circuito de Madrid_1 (2) by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 7_1220comp by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Circuito de MadridCCCL by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Toscana_2 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca2.0 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Special Stage Route 5 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_4 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_1 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the composition on the F40 shot, it's extremely well done! Great job and great start.

You posted some great pictures already - my favourite set being this one. Your compositions are mainly good, but I'd watch out for the zoom - in some pictures, I would have liked to see more of the actual location. Other than that, I wish you good luck and hope to see more pictures from you soon. 👍

Yeah awesome shot man, Did you bump up the lightness and contrast on this from the one you posted in the comp?

Just a slight level adjust and sharpen, but otherwise it's been left alone. It's amazing what just a little bump will do to a night shot.

Thanks for the Comments!

Yep, had you done that to it before entering in the comp you would have had my vote. I almost voted for it anyway was a tough choice. It's a great shot it just was too dark and undefined the first time around.

Awesome work man. 👍

Yeahhhhhhhhhh. I think I even posted after the fact I wish I had brightened it up. Of course had I been on the 2.0 side I wouldn't have made it as far, I dont think..

I was pretty pleased I got as far as I did, and my little fiat went out with a fight lol, didn't totally get walked away from in voting.

Thanks!

This is an actual shot I took of my Z28 a couple years ago, thought it would be fun to try and recreate it.

DSC_5582 by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac) replica by GT5NUT, on Flickr

Thats not a bad replication. Shame the sky isn't closer to it (Wouldn't be possible I think.)

But the angle light and highlight areas are very close indeed. Nice work.

Nice work on the Z28. Love the first three 👍

GPR
Thats not a bad replication. Shame the sky isn't closer to it (Wouldn't be possible I think.)

But the angle light and highlight areas are very close indeed. Nice work.

+1

Back