Fat Buff Guy's Gallery

I remember tuning the Viper GTS in GT3 for top speed runs; simply great memories these are. Your edit is, once again, excellent. I really like the softness in this picture - it's what gives the picture it's final touch with regard to the atmosphere. Everything looks crisp and clean, too. This truly is one of my favourite GT5 pictures of all times. :) 👍

I remember tuning the Viper GTS in GT3 for top speed runs; simply great memories these are. Your edit is, once again, excellent. I really like the softness in this picture - it's what gives the picture it's final touch with regard to the atmosphere. Everything looks crisp and clean, too. This truly is one of my favourite GT5 pictures of all times. :) 👍

Oh man no kidding!

I remember Gran Turismo 3 being the sole purpose for me buying a PS2, and of course my favorite car back then we still the Viper GTS. I think it could get to 260 or 270 mph....ish, somewhere in there I don't remember.

It was a pretty nasty car on GT3, and still is on the current game.

I really appreciate the comments and the feedback GT-R, you made my day! And I have to say that it is by far my favorite picture I have taken (yet). I think personally I am going to have a heck of time topping it. But we'll see!

Oh man no kidding!

I remember Gran Turismo 3 being the sole purpose for me buying a PS2, and of course my favorite car back then we still the Viper GTS. I think it could get to 260 or 270 mph....ish, somewhere in there I don't remember.

It was a pretty nasty car on GT3, and still is on the current game.

I really appreciate the comments and the feedback GT-R, you made my day! And I have to say that it is by far my favorite picture I have taken (yet). I think personally I am going to have a heck of time topping it. But we'll see!
My GTS run 43X km/h, which magically equals to about 270 mph. :D 👍 I got the PS2 for GT3 only, as well.

I'm sure you will be able to put together something even better than that - no need to force it, though, it will come all on its own. ;)

The viper picture is pretty good. 👍

As for the rain edit, I really am not found of the edit itself. I even prefer the unedited picture to it. It's a good try but there are some flaws big flaws to it to make it look great in my eyes. First, an advice, when you apply the motion blur, make sure you make a "transparent canvas", as to avoid the brighter strikes in the upper and bottom of the image. I can't really explain very good in words, if you didn't understand what I said, please, tell me so I can provide some example images. Secondly, I think the road is way darker than it should, since I think that with rain, the light of the headlights should reflect more and not the car itself. I know it's your first try...I am just saying this so you can work out and improve your work even more. ;)

That Viper shot is very very good, one of your best imo.

I also agree with Luis, the rain edit is ok but the un-edited shot is better. But I commend your effort and don't take our comments as a means to give up on such endevours. ;)

The viper picture is pretty good. 👍

As for the rain edit, I really am not found of the edit itself. I even prefer the unedited picture to it. It's a good try but there are some flaws big flaws to it to make it look great in my eyes. First, an advice, when you apply the motion blur, make sure you make a "transparent canvas", as to avoid the brighter strikes in the upper and bottom of the image. I can't really explain very good in words, if you didn't understand what I said, please, tell me so I can provide some example images. Secondly, I think the road is way darker than it should, since I think that with rain, the light of the headlights should reflect more and not the car itself. I know it's your first try...I am just saying this so you can work out and improve your work even more. ;)

Hey thanks for the great feed back, and no need to explain further, I see exactly what you mean. And now that you mention the headlights not reflecting enough I can't believe I didnt notice it. It's the only thing I see when I look at it now.

GPR
That Viper shot is very very good, one of your best imo.

I also agree with Luis, the rain edit is ok but the un-edited shot is better. But I commend your effort and don't take our comments as a means to give up on such endevours. ;)

No not at all. I think I may go back and do a re-edit with my newly aquired feedback 👍

Thanks again for all the comments.

The Camaro behind the GT picture is full of mood! If only the position of the cars were switched, then it'll be perfect!

Look at the shadow under the right front wheel, it's cut by he ground texture, but not really significient ;)

ah, because I am in some dirt! I gotchy. I noticed some funky contrast in the front left rim too.

Good catch, and thanks!

First two shots have brilliant tones! Nothing bad I can say, you've managed to capture the car well. 👍

Back