Favorite YouTube channels

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 71 comments
Presidents Play Horror Games / Presidents Play Other Games
These are run by the same guy. He used to use ElevenLabs for the main channel voices, but he's currently working on a new set in the second one.

EDIT: Turns out, he's still using ElevenLabs for the Horror Channel and the different voices for the other.

These videos are very well done IMO, and not too many political talks involved.

Last edited:
can someone tell which channel this is?
mpv-shot0001.jpg

Rory Alexander with his gt7 content

Wirtual, Scrappie, Bren and Lakanta with their TrackMania content.

Bumblebee cos I like random stuff 😂

The AI Guy
Dungeon Master Joe Rogan leads the misfit group of Donald Trump, Gordon Ramsey, Elon Musk and special guests through a great adventure in a fantasy world.

Popcorn In Bed does some really good movie and series reactions.

131216 - a 'meme' page that doesn't get updated much anymore

ActionAdventureTwins - US guys who rappel down and explore some of the USA's biggest and tightest caves. Claustrophobes beware...

AdamC3046 - UK car guy who attends 'boy racer' meets, and exotic car meets and shows footage of them boosting away down the road. Also videos his Cobra, MG, 350Z, Chaser and Viper.

AlBladez - US guy who cuts overgrown lawns/sections for free

AutoAddiction - Sits at various spots on The Nordschliefe and record cars all day long hooning around the best racetrack in the world

Backpacker Ben - Films the side of places in the world where tourists often never venture, to capture the 'realness' of each place.

Bald and bankrupt - Sometimes joins up with Backpacker Ben to visit places around the world less seen by most people. Likes soviet era buildings/places in particular.

Dash Cam Owners Australia - Bad driving clips, karma clips, crash clips from Aussie. Bad language warning!

Effspot - US car guy who films car spots around LA and other places, and 'GTA server' type weird behaviour from LA citizens (crashes, weird people etc).

Fail Time - 'Meme' page who does 5-20 minute or so compilations of memes. Used to have another channel called Fun Time, but it got shut down or something

Flawless Cleaning Services - Footage of waterblasting etc in the UK, before/during/after type thing

Gameranx - US gaming news type channel. News, opinions, compilations (10 reasons why/5 things you'll love etc type thing for various games)

HP Walking Tours - Walks around spots all over the world in full HD. Almost like being there, but not. ;) Great for putting on in the background while busy doing housework etc.

Kevin Nealon - Walks the LA hills walking tracks with various other celebrities

Lawn Care Juggenaut - Another lawnmowing/section cleaning guy from the US. Sometimes teams up with Al Bladez

Peter Santenello - US guy who meets up with all sorts of people in the USA (gang members, criminals, law enforcement, other civilians) and goes to dodgy areas of US cities to see the 'real' side of their stories/those areas.

Post10 - US guy who unblocks drains/waterways etc

Shiey - European guy who does urban exploration type stuff, plus climbing up steep and dodgy towers/buildings etc. Sneaking into off limits areas and so on.

Superspeeders Rob - US car guy who owns an exotic car rental business and is generally interesting to watch.

Targa Tasmania - Aussie tarmac rally footage

Team Coco - Conan O'Brien's YouTube podcasty page

The Proper People - Urban exploration, abandoned malls and other buildings etc

Underworld - Countdown lists of footage of weather/manmade etc disasters and other such things

Viva la dirt league - NZ YouTube comedy group who are always posting up new skits, often videogame related.

Plus more, which i don't watch as often.

Used to subscribe to Schmee150 but it started getting a bit overbearing or something.

Sub to Goonzsquad, who buy wrecked sports/supercars and fix them up at home then sell them off, but they have 50 billion videos for each car and just don't have time to keep watching them.

Last edited:
I just discovered the Warden Cinematics channel. AI re-imaginings of movies in 1950’s style. So clever and so addicting.

I’m 53 not 15. My wife and daughter were pleasantly surprised to see how well done they were. They liked the X-Men and Avengers trailers. Cool stuff. The Total Recall one was a bit off and some of the likeness to famous actors in the other trailers was okay. It’s crazy how these look like real people.

Can't remember what I've recommended before, but

No Rolls Barred - Board gaming - I heartily recommend the Communopoly series.

Not Just Bikes - City planning and Urbanism

Climate Town - Rollie makes great videos that are worth watching

Tom the Taxi Driver - bit niche, but good quality content surround life as a black Cabbie in London. Recent video about being drafted in to drive his cab at Silverstone for the F1

Forcecenter - Star Wars content. Not one for haters, it assumes you're onboard with the franchise and offers interesting discussion about the stories... not whether you should hate it for being woke or not.

Atlas Pro - interesting Geography related channel

Infrastructurist - Best cities skylines generaly build channel, IMHO.

Last edited:
Back