Feel nauseous whenever playing GT7 with PSVR2

• Thread starter digitalic
  • 5 comments
I really want to be able to enjoy the game in VR but for some odd reason whenever I play GT7 I always end up feeling nauseous after like 3-5 minutes of playing. For other VR games like RE4, Kayak Mirage, I can last much longer before the sickness kicks in. Not sure exactly why is that. I just feel like vomiting. I even tried taking a break but that feeling of wanting to vomit lingers on for more than an hour. Is there anything you guys can recommend I can do to be able to play in VR and not feel sick?

We have a thread on how to alleviate it.

Very short sessions. 5-10 minutes.

Always look straight ahead. Don't look around in the car or out the windows. Only force your self to look straight ahead.

Always drive forwards. If you crash or go off track, then immediately close your eyes. and only open them again when your car is standing still. Then go to menu and retry.

After a while you will be able to drive longer sessions, and look more around, until you reach a point where you can drive forever, and not become sick when crash or drive reverse.

Most important, be patient, and do not try to force your way true it. Just follow these guidelines, for some sessions / days.

Last edited:
Although I never experienced motion sickness with GT Sport or GT7, Ace Combat 7 almost made sick to my stomach lol.

I'd recommend turning a small fan on, the air flow is helpful for me in terms of comfort.

Back