Fernand126's Trading & Gifting Thread

• Thread starter Fernand126
  • 53 comments
Im still waiting for the ft-86 2011 concept.

LoL...
That talk we had made me think you didn't want it, I'm sorry .-.
I'm gonna send it tomorrow(unless others feel offended from getting delayed, then talk to me and I'll try to work something out)

Castrol Mugen sent to raph.

LoL...
That talk we had made me think you didn't want it, I'm sorry .-.
I'm gonna send it tomorrow(unless others feel offended from getting delayed, then talk to me and I'll try to work something out)

Castrol Mugen sent to raph.

Sweet, I'll find something to kick back at ya.

Castrol Mugen NSX received, thanks a lot. Ill send u the Veyron tomorrow

You're welcome :D

Sweet, I'll find something to kick back at ya.

You don't need to, I'll send it for free :D

Edit; Toyota FT 86 '12(there's no '11 in my garage and don't think there's any in the game, hope it's the right one)

Sorry got no tickets as of right now. but will inform as soon as I do, just curious though is the FTO still for grabs?

Yes it is, reserved for you.
Would you have a HKS Genki Sylvia to trade for the Yellow Bird or the 280z? If you don't, what are you offering?

ALTEZZA Touring Car sent to raph7845.

@Teal Thanks for that car :)

Edit: Lancer Evo III sent to TF GT1.

Last edited:
Sorry, what I meant is I could probably give you a 17 ticket,as the A4 Touring car is lvl 17 anyhow.

Oh, I see, we'd be giving u the same level :D (sorry for my slowness).

Pagani Zonda will be send to raph soon. At least, I hope.

Edit: Pagani Zonda sent to raph7845.

Edit2: Lancer Evo sent to RS200Freak.

Edit3: 427 sent to AWOL_08.

Last edited:
Hey there, it's Firehound. When I sent you that '69 Camaro, you said I could look in this thread and see what car I wanted in return? I think I'll take that Bluebird rally car if possible.

Hey there, it's Firehound. When I sent you that '69 Camaro, you said I could look in this thread and see what car I wanted in return? I think I'll take that Bluebird rally car if possible.

Sure, reserved for you.

AC cars 427 received thankyou Fernand .

No problems, come back if you wanna trade again :)

Could I reserve the Eagle Talon Esi?

Of course, reserved.

@kenneth, do you still want the RUF Yellowbird?

Regarding my A4 Touring car for the 19th, I won't be able to send you something in return until the 22nd (21st at best). I hope you don't mind...

Regarding my A4 Touring car for the 19th, I won't be able to send you something in return until the 22nd (21st at best). I hope you don't mind...

I surely don't. It's ok, send me whenever you can :)

Edit: Well, aparently, I can't send ya the car. Really didn't expect it to be in the blacklist \facepalm
So, please, don't send me anything as I sent you nothing :/

Edit2: Due to the A4 TC '04 not being tradeable and keneth not confirming if he really wants the car or if he's even active, the schedule has been adjusted; Castrol Mugen NSX sent to raph7845.

Last edited:
Hey Fernand, Thanks for the cars so far and for letting us borrow the others. Hoping the MR-2 is still available.

Hey Fernand, Thanks for the cars so far and for letting us borrow the others. Hoping the MR-2 is still available.

You're welcome :)
It is, reserved for you.

Edit: "Shared Cars" updated with 3 new 0/0/0 cars available to be borrowed/glitched.

Are you asking or offering it?
If you're offering, what do you what in return?
If you're asking, what do are you willing to give up back?

Wait, hold on:confused:, you have chromes:eek:... I have been looking for them everywhere. I still need a bunch but if you do what would you like in return

Are you asking or offering it?
If you're offering, what do you what in return?
If you're asking, what do are you willing to give up back?

I'm asking for it. I'm willing to trade colour shift paints and matte paints as well as most cars.

Wait, hold on:confused:, you have chromes:eek:... I have been looking for them everywhere. I still need a bunch but if you do what would you like in return

I actually have no idea if I have chromes
or not :P

I'm asking for it. I'm willing to trade colour shift paints and matte paints as well as most cars.

Ok.

I'll take a look if I have any later guys :)

Edit: Midget sent to madsyste.

Also, I have the following CHROME paints:
-GT CHROME 001-W
-GT CHROME 002-W
-GT CHROME 003-W
-GT CHROME 004-W
-GT CHROME 005-C
-GT CHROME 006-W
-GT CHROME 007-W
-GT CHROME 008-W
-GT CHROME 009-N
-GT CHROME 010-W
-GT JAPANESE 002-C
-GT JAPANESE 010-W

Last edited:
BLUEBIRD sent to firehound, and my list of chrome paints in the post above!

Edit: As I forgot to add Snorevette to my friend list, his car is gonna be sent tomorrow(considering he's gonna accept my FR). MR2 sent to RS200Freak.

Edit2(06/24): Eagle Talon sent to Snorevette.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back