• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
England
Norwich England
TeamLotus_Esprit
Welcome to the Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 Championship

6533508255_b7ff698353_b.jpg

The series features the Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07. This is a track day version on the Ferrari F430. This car went round the Nordschleife in 7,39mins and the normal version done it in 7.56, and it was nearly as fast as the Enzo around TopGear's test track.

This championship will have 6 races in a season and the races will be held every Wednesday at 19:00 GMT, but the lobby will be open one hour or so before the qualifying.

In this championship all driving aids will be turned off apart from ABS, so you will need to take it careful around the corners not to spin.

Points System
1st = 25
2nd = 18
3rd = 15
4th = 12
5th = 10
6th = 8
7th = 6
8th = 4
9th = 2
10th = 1

Team
You will need to pick a team mate for the season because their is going to be a constructors championship. In the team you need to choose a colour and you will also need to choose a team name. If one team has that colour you are not allowed the same colour car.

Qualifying

* The qualifying will be 15 minutes long and as soon as the 15 minutes is up the race will start.

* If you are on a out/in lap and going slow make sure you don't hold any cars up, because if you do you will be giving a 5 place grid penalty.

* If you are just coming out of the pits don't just drive straight onto the racing line because someone might be starting a flying lap, if this does happen you will be given a 5 place grid penalty .Make sure you don't cut over the white line.

* Blocking is not allowed nor is crashing into people on purpose to mess up their lap.

* If you are trying to make room for your next hot lap make sure their is no one behind you, because you don't want to be facing a penalty for blocking someones hot lap.

Racing

* This is a clean racing series, so any people that are dirty drivers will be kicked out of the season.

* Don't do any half hearted moves, i.e trying to pull an overtake on a corner where you are miles behind and you still go up the inside and take the other person out.

* If you hit another person of the track let them back through even if you are going to loss a place to another person. Failing to do so will result in you getting a 20 second penalty.

* If you are being lapped slow down and let the faster car through, so you do mess up their race.

* If you have a crash report it after the race and it will be watched on replay from both cars point of view.

* In the race you HAVE to do at least one pit stop.

* The race can be red flagged only on the opening lap in case their is a big crash at the start, and if this happens everyone has to know where they qualified

* If you spin in the early parts of the race don't just leave because you wont get any points, and the races are long so you always have time to get back to the pack.

Warm-up lap

* At the start of the race the first lap is going to be a warm up lap, so you can get some heat into you tires.

* Once you have completed the warm up lap you have to go back to your grid slot and wait for me TeamLotus_Esprit to call out a time to set off (2,30) and be safe to race!

* On the warm up lap their is NO overtaking,

* If you are on pole it is your choice to on what speed you go, but if you do a fast warm up lap you are going to be waiting a long time for the back markers to line up on the grid.

* If you jump the start even by the smallest of margins you will be facing a penalty of 5 seconds added onto your time at the end of the race. ( I will watch the replay at the start of the race, and if I think someone has jumped the start I will ask the other stewards if they think the same)

6540535771_1c34b7b94e_b.jpg

Tracks

The race distance is going to be done on time and they are all going to be around 45 minutes long.

Race 1 Nurburging GP/D 2.26 miles (67.8 miles) 30 Laps

Race 2 Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 night race 8.47 miles (101.64 miles) 12 laps

Race 3 Deep Forest Raceway 2.24 miles (67.2 miles) 30 Laps

Race 4 Autumn Ring 1.83 miles (62.22 miles) 34 Laps

Race 5 Suzuka Circuit 3.61 miles (64.98 miles) 18 Laps

Race 6 Fuji Speedway GT 2.81 miles (25.29 miles) 9 Laps

6550401567_3b657e7c9e_z.jpg

The Car

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Power 512BHP @ 0.0miles
Weight 1119kg PP 577

Parts to buy.
Tuning shop
Racing hards
Oil change
Fully Customisable suspension
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Transmission
Stage 1/2/3 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
GT Auto
Front type A
Wing type B
Change alloys.

Drivers
*TeamLotus_Esprit
*TeamLotus_Seven
*blackboxshem_GTP
*fast-kn
*GTP_Chia
*Trajikone
*MattyMc96
*GTP_akmuq
*Dogfatheralpha
*A1-242
*needanick
*johnboy-1975-
*Magzire22
*m55racer
*Hancoclc
*cifalu

Last edited:
I really love the car, it's one of my favourites. I'd really like to join but need to know the times and dates before I can commit to anything.

I really love the car, it's one of my favourites. I'd really like to join but need to know the times and dates before I can commit to anything.

We just need at least 10 people to sign up before we can do the date, and it is going to be at 19,00 GMT on Wednesdays. You can always join and if you need to you can pull out.

I can commit to that time, I think, so count me in.

Don't have a partner yet but black with white strip for the team please if it's not already taken. 👍

I can commit to that time, I think, so count me in.

Don't have a partner yet but black with white strip for the team please if it's not already taken. 👍

Ok you can ask some people when they join to be your team mate, and you can have that colour.

Yeah I'm sure that would be fine. As you are only the 3rd person. If you can't get a team mate by your self I'm sure someone else would join who needs one and you can team up with them.

I love these cars im in!

Edit: I will be using grey scuderia BtW my team mate will be TeamLotus-esprit

Last edited:
I love these cars im in!

Edit: I will be using grey scuderia BtW my team mate will be TeamLotus-esprit

Ok. But I have already got a team mate :( Do you want to go with blackboxshem_GTP he needs a team mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
DrivingForce
Ok. But i have already got a team mate :( Do you want to go with blackboxshem_GTP he needs a team mate?

Yeah how many people signed up already do you know maybe you could use a banner as a photo background idea?

Edit: there's alot we can do to make this race series bigger and better I think how about adding a safety car?

Last edited:
Yeah how many people signed up already do you know maybe you could use a banner as a photo background idea?

Edit: there's alot we can do to make this race series bigger and better I think how about adding a safety car?

Their are only 4 people signed up at the moments and I am in the mids of get photos for the banner now :), I think the safety car thing is cool but how is the safety car driver going to know to come out on track ? thats the only problem with it I think.

Edit: Is it alright for you to team up with blackboxshem_GTP?

DrivingForce
Their are only 4 people signed up at the moments and i am in the mids of get photos for the banner now :), i think the safety car thing is cool but how is the safety car driver going to know to come out on track ? thats the only problem with it i think.

The safety car driver will watch the replay and will decide to come out obviously if there cars all over the race track then that is Safety car time and when we are doing the warm up lap the Safety should be behind the last car when race starts and follow the last car until the end of the first lap and make sure there are no incidents on first lap what do you think?

I don't mind if you want to nominate someone to team up with me. I an average driver.

Can't find anyone to team up with so far so I don't mind if you make the teams.

The safety car driver will watch the replay and will decide to come out obviously if there cars all over the race track then that is Safety car time and when we are doing the warm up lap the Safety should be behind the last car when race starts and follow the last car until the end of the first lap and make sure there are no incidents on first lap what do you think?

I think it will be easier with out one TBH :)

I don't mind if you want to nominate someone to team up with me. I an average driver.

Can't find anyone to team up with so far so I don't mind if you make the teams.

If you and Supra are happy to team up that would be easier for me :)

shem
Fine by me. 👍

Yep me too : tup

Edit: why don't you do a poll let people decide which tracks they want? Plus it would make it easier for you

Yep me too : tup

Edit: why don't you do a poll let people decide which tracks they want? Plus it would make it easier for you

Ok, Well I have picked 3 tracks already so we only need 3 more for the poll.

DrivingForce
Ok, Well i have picked 3 tracks already so we only need 3 more for the poll.

I'll added you on PSN soon maybe we can do some practicing on the tracks we will be using okay?

I'll added you on PSN soon maybe we can do some practicing on the tracks we will be using okay?

Sure I already sent you a friend request :sly:

Edit : I have made a lobby if anyone wants to practice.

I will help when I get home from work and you need to make a team name if you two are going to be in a team.

Ok, Well i have picked 3 tracks already so we only need 3 more for the poll.

What do you mean you have picked two tracks, I was the one who done the testing on them and decided on them and you just agreed :L

Weight should be I think 1129kg not 1119 kg yeah and PP should be 574.... Oops PP is rite sorry take a a look at weight tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back