• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to change my vote on the poll to the top one. as i think you will get better racing from them tracks

Maybe it's the timing. A lot of people struggle to make week days. Why not change it to friday?

Sign me up! I'll happily have a go at this since it's one of my favourite cars! Liking the distance aswell. PSN: MattyMc96

Sign me up! I'll happily have a go at this since it's one of my favourite cars! Liking the distance aswell. PSN: MattyMc96

Ok that would be great do you have any specific colour car and have you got a team mate lined up if you haven't it would be fine because you can pair up with someone though GTP. :)

Signing up. This will be my first organized racing series.

Ok that great news. Same as I just asked have you got a colour or a team mate lined up for this. If not you can get one from here how has signed up for this and still needs one. :)
I hope you have a great time most of there race serious are really fun. :)

Ok that great news. Same as I just asked have you got a colour or a team mate lined up for this. If not you can get one from here how has signed up for this and still needs one. :)
I hope you have a great time most of there race serious are really fun. :)

and what is your online I'd. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I just added you two onto the drivers list, hopefully we can get the season starter this week or next week. 👍

Nice, a few more!

Right now mine is gray w/ black stripe and black rims. I dont mind who im paired with and will change my color to whatever or even buy a new one to have matching stripes.

Im good with next week or this week as the start. Thanks

Nice, a few more!

Right now mine is gray w/ black stripe and black rims. I dont mind who im paired with and will change my color to whatever or even buy a new one to have matching stripes.

Im good with next week or this week as the start. Thanks

I do think next week will be better. Because it gives people time to look at the thread and for more people to join if they want.

Hi guys.

I'm sad to say that I have to drop out on this. My GT5 time is just not enough..
I run a championship and it came up to me that I need to attent 100% to that one to keep magement level up to standards.

Good luck with this league, and with these awesome Scuderias!! 👍

Hi guys.

I'm sad to say that I have to drop out on this. My GT5 time is just not enough..
I run a championship and it came up to me that I need to attent 100% to that one to keep magement level up to standards.

Good luck with this league, and with these awesome Scuderias!! 👍

Ok, no worries.

I think we will have enough people for a start next week. I don't think there would be enough time for every one to look at the threat for tomorrow.

I would be interested in racing in this series & would also be able to make every race. I dont have a team-mate though & not too bothered on the colour of my car, but white with black wheels would be my first choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back