• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for some practice later? Dunno what track, but it's on the schedule anyway so if your up for it add me on PSN, ID: MattyMc1996

Anyone up for some practice later? Dunno what track, but it's on the schedule anyway so if your up for it add me on PSN, ID: MattyMc1996

I will do some later if I can get my ps3 working.

Last edited by a moderator:

i am going to do some after i get back from presentation evening at the golf club. not sure what time that would be though.

Only realised that Ireland are playing at 8ish so I won't be available after then, but intil then I'm good

If people haven't found a teammate by the end of the weekend I will just put you with any one.

If anyone wants to do some practicing their is a lobby now open.

I'll try to get on in a few minutes.
Question. Shem said he was black 1st, Ive said i was black, and now Chia. You put Chia down for that color though, We cant have 3, Why?? I dont really care but still

I would like to use Matte black with white rims.. The paint can be obtained from the LFA. Or I can send the LFA to whoever my teammate is.

I'll try to get on in a few minutes.
Question. Shem said he was black 1st, Ive said i was black, and now Chia. You put Chia down for that color though, We cant have 3, Why?? I dont really care but still

You could be teammates with him?

Everyone one the season starts on wednesday so can everyone make it? If their is only like 6 people the race might be posepond till the week after.

Thanks for the practice today Seven and Esprit (I think :nervous:) I tried to join the second time but my ps3 'overheated' and cut me off :(

Thanks for the practice today Seven and Esprit (I think :nervous:) I tried to join the second time but my ps3 'overheated' and cut me off :(

it's ok :) Why does your ps3 over heat i though that was a xbox problem. why don't you get a fan to help the cooling that is what i have on mine.👍

it's ok :) Why does your ps3 over heat i though that was a xbox problem. why don't you get a fan to help the cooling that is what i have on mine.👍

You see that's the funny part, I was on it for 3 hours earlier with you and Esprit and it was fine, now I can't turn it on for 1 minute without it 'overheating' and that's strange since it hasn't been on for a hour or two and it's 'overheating' within a minute, I have been told by 'professionals' that the thermostat' was disconnected, and after they had a whiz through it they said it should be fine the next day it's 'overheating' again and I cannot comprehend why, so therefore I conclude that it's ****ed and in a unrepairable state so I will have to buy a new one. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

EDIT: I may have gone a bit mad :scared: :mad:

You see that's the funny part, I was on it for 3 hours earlier with you and Esprit and it was fine, now I can't turn it on for 1 minute without it 'overheating' and that's strange since it hasn't been on for a hour or two and it's 'overheating' within a minute, I have been told by 'professionals' that the thermostat' was disconnected, and after they had a whiz through it they said it should be fine the next day it's 'overheating' again and I cannot comprehend why, so therefore I conclude that it's ****ed and in a unrepairable state so I will have to buy a new one. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

EDIT: I may have gone a bit mad :scared: :mad:

Go get those "Professionals" to check it again.

i have a fan under mine so it does not over heat

I dunno why mine does, because it's straight away it's not actually overheating but say it is, and my fan revs up really fast, and loud :(

hahaha, is their anything blocking the fan?

Nope, I have it on top of a Technomate box but all vents are clear :indiff:

Matty get a fan near it, or put it in the fridge.:)

Wish it was that simple.. :nervous:

buy my old one once it is fixed :)

Ah wish I could but got no money and too close to christmas :indiff:

Go get those "Professionals" to check it again.

Well it's funny how all of this happened, first of all it got YLOD (Yellow Light of Death) and I brought it to the self proclaimed "Professionals" and they said they could repair it for €45, and so they did, but when I got it back the CD drive was disconnected and so was the internal battery and possibly an infinite amount of other unconnected wires, after 2 days it's "overheating" but it's not so I ignore the message and play on, then after 1-2 minutes it cuts out, sometimes it doesn't, so then I bring it back and ask them do they know what's wrong and told the guy who fixed it that there was disconnected cables when I got it back, he told me another person reassembled it. So he said he thought it was the thermometer that was broken/disconnected in it and that he'd have a look, I got it back and it was fine for a day and went wrong again, so I went in too tell them my problems and they said it is unrepairable, but tbh I just think the thermal compound was reapplied wrongly and that they know that but can't be 🤬 to fix it again! 👎

yeah. if you get the y.l.o.d again turn a hair dryer on the fan on the back and then leave it on for about 10 mins then it clears it self.

Hope all is good on wednesday.

Have you guys heard from the rest? I never heard back from Shem. I havent seen any of them post since signup. Doesnt mean anything though.

Yeah my brother has messaged them in private message and most people has replied.

I don't think I'll be able to make it this week because I'll be working at the time of the race. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back