• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gunna have a practice lobby open tonight so if people want to join they are more than welcome.

Due to a bad race at Daytona it will be taken of the calender and I will put a different track on. I just done a FIA GT1 race and their was no grid lines so we did'nt know were to line up so that is the reason it will be taken off.

Last edited by a moderator:
just set a 1.30.993 not sure if that is good yet because i have not seen what the rest of you have got.

Last edited:
yeah. if you get the y.l.o.d again turn a hair dryer on the fan on the back and then leave it on for about 10 mins then it clears it self.
Hmm.. without disemmbly just aim it at the back of the ps3?

Hmm.. without disemmbly just aim it at the back of the ps3?

I done it with my mates ps3. We held the hairdryer in front of the fan below the disk drive. But make sure you keep moving the fan, and do it for 15mins then let it cool down for 20mins. then it should work.

Hope all is good on wednesday.

Have you guys heard from the rest? I never heard back from Shem. I havent seen any of them post since signup. Doesnt mean anything though.

I have PMed everyone one and their is atleast 8 people coming, so hope more people are going come. fingers crossed

I'll definitely be there, i have Dogfatheralpha as a team-mate. I think we're in a Bianco Avus (white) car, with black wheels, just need a team name.

I have PMed everyone one and their is atleast 8 people coming, so hope more people are going come. fingers crossed

Sorry I dint reply to that didnt know i had to.. :L but I'll definatly be there :)

I am going to have a lobby open at 18:45 english time, so people can practice.

Got a 1:29.9. Was going 4 tenths faster on an absolute Banzai lap but took too much kurb at the chicane and had to go off the throttle.

Nice, I am going to do a bit more practice tomorrow to try and beat that time.

Still spaces for more people!

Edit: If people have not found a team for them self, I have added you with any other person who doesnt have a team mate either.

Ah i got a best of 1 32, but i've had very little practice, mainly cause i'm too lazy.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back