• Cape Ring, Tokyo R246, Indy road course

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in racing in this series & would also be able to make every race. I dont have a team-mate though & not too bothered on the colour of my car, but white with black wheels would be my first choice

Ok. You should ask people who have already singed up and see if they wanted to be your team mate. I don't think any one has that colour yet.

Does any one wanna do some practice later on today?

Right now its almost 8am here. I should be able to join you after an hour or so. I would like to make sure theres no server trouble with me being so far out. Ill add you guys today. Who will be hosting the races?

I would be interested in racing in this series & would also be able to make every race. I dont have a team-mate though & not too bothered on the colour of my car, but white with black wheels would be my first choice

Ok nice, I'll add you to the drivers list

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now its almost 8am here. I should be able to join you after an hour or so. I would like to make sure theres no server trouble with me being so far out. Ill add you guys today. Who will be hosting the races?

Me or seven will be hosting the race.

Just to tell everyone the race will start next week, so could everyone add me on PSN (TeamLotus_Esprit)

Just to tell everyone the race will start next week, so could everyone add me on PSN (TeamLotus_Esprit)

Just so you know I may or may not be able to race, my PlayStation is having overheating problems again but if I can get it on for more then 10 minutes it stays on so hopefully i should be good :)

EDIT: Also if the Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway and Autumn Ring, Suzuka Circuit, Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 are tied I would suggest the latter as smaller tracks lead to closer races, or what seem like it anyway.

Just so you know I may or may not be able to race, my PlayStation is having overheating problems again but if I can get it on for more then 10 minutes it stays on so hopefully i should be good :)

EDIT: Also if the Nordschleife, Fuji speedway F, Laguna Seca Raceway and Autumn Ring, Suzuka Circuit, Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 are tied I would suggest the latter as smaller tracks lead to closer races, or what seem like it anyway.

Yeah I agree, and I am having problems with my Playstation, it is not playing GT5 but every other game works :( So im going to buy a new Playstation tomorrow.

The tracks for have now been chosen. We are doing Autumn Ring, Suzuka, and circuit de la Sarthe.

If people havent got a team mate you will be put with any one, so if you want to choose your owe teammate you need to hurry up.

BTW i think i got mine working, and it'll have to do cause can't go wasting money here in ireland.. :/ btw i painted mine Blu Mirage with gold wheels, dunno if it's certain but save it if you can
:)

Race 1 Nurburging GP/D 2.26 miles 30 Laps

Race 2 Daytona Road Course 3.56 miles 25 Laps

Race 3 Deep Forest Raceway 2.24 miles 36 Laps

Race 4 Autumn Ring 1.83 miles 34 Laps

Race 5 Suzuka Circuit 3.61 miles 21 Laps

Race 6 Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 night race 8.47 miles 12 laps

race list so people can practice

Anyone up for some practice? :P probably the nurb, add me on psn and join if you want :)

I would of joined you in practicing but I am buying my new ps3 tomorrow.

I would like to use Matte black with white rims.. The paint can be obtained from the LFA. Or I can send the LFA to whoever my teammate is. Akmuq is on friends list already, I wonder if he's cool with it.
Would you mind being teammates Akmuq? If so do you have a color in mind?

Damn mobile view displays all names in black.:ouch:

Bought premium like 15 mins ago.

Man it's nice, no advertisements and almost unlimited inbox space... Although I am sure Carbonox will fill it up with complaints about how he suffered in a race meeting because someone didn't leap out of his way for him...

Bought premium like 15 mins ago.

Man it's nice, no advertisements and almost unlimited inbox space... Although I am sure Carbonox will fill it up with complaints about how he suffered in a race meeting because someone didn't leap out of his way for him...

Did you buy the life time one?

akmuq what is your team name and the colour of the car?

well were a ferrari blue of some sort with yellow/gold wheels and he can pick the name

Sent Shem a PM to see if he has a teammate yet, His color is the same basically. Wait and see. Anyone jumping on today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back