Ferrari Challenge not good enough?

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 61 comments
Ian Bell says that Project Falcon has nothing to do with the Ferrari game. Which we knew already ;)
The way I understand it is that the interviewer asks Ian about the publisher of both games and not to clarify that these games are not the same.

English not being my first language, I could be wrong.

EDIT: I read the interview again and the interviewer clearly states that he knows that these are 2 different games and he asks about the publisher of these 2 games.

Another copy of the interview, read what it says in the red square.

:)

Attachments

• 325.JPG
    325.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 30
Is this coming to the PC?

Nope. But it will be released for the Wii and DS. Spend some time thinking about that, LOL.

Screenshots are wonderful and all, but I have a feeling the physics are going to be a cross between the grippiness of Forza 2 and the wonkiness of GRID based on the videos available at the official site.

holy crap, it looks like a detailed PGR4 with better lighting 👍

Nope. But it will be released for the Wii and DS. Spend some time thinking about that, LOL.

Screenshots are wonderful and all, but I have a feeling the physics are going to be a cross between the grippiness of Forza 2 and the wonkiness of GRID based on the videos available at the official site.

um. its supposed to feel like simbin's other ISI sims

latest screenshots are kick-ass!
finally they had renewed their graphic engine
great to see Nordschleife in action. I hope they will do great with gpl mod.

Three tracks have been confirmed. I have no link, only the word of some one else on another forum.

Fiorano, Mugello and the 'ring.

I hope that's true, but we'll just have to wait and see how accurate the tracks are, and how realistic the cars are.

Sounds great. I'll probably have to beef up my PC to run it from the sounds of it. The only way I'll play it on my Xbox 360 is if Fanatec comes out with the 900 degree wheel for it (which is in the works according to Fanatec).

;)

Eero Piitulainen (RBR physics) is responsible for the physics engine of Project Ferrari and maybe even for Project Falcon.

:)

Yeah, I'm hoping they let Eero work his magic. I beta tested driver's republic for him, and that was very promising until he dropped it when he got hired to work on ferrari project.

I'm pretty sure they will. If we can believe what that person said on racesimcentral, than project Ferrari will be very realistic.

probably just moving servers around or maintanence? Was blimey the company that was having financial issues a couple months ago? There was some company using the isi/gmotor engine that was having problems.

10tacle is bankrupt. Maybe it is this company you're talking about.
10tacles was going to release project Ferrari for Blimey!games.

:nervous:

I have to make a new post to get everybodies (races ism enthusiast) but the new website of former Blimey!games and currently slightly mad studios is up and running.

Last edited:
Back