Ferrari F1 STOCK World Championship Season1/Thanks for this Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad for Dahlzi's D/C , and great race MonSpa!

Sadly though im losing my motivation to keep doing these races.

Im not getting much better & I cant make my tires last with a DS3.
Plus today i kinda just lost focus and kept crashing so i dont what thats about :nervous:

Last edited:

Plus today i kinda just lost focus and kept crashing so i dont what thats about :nervous:

been disconnected when this race was going so well.
but I have to fix my internet before season start. had some trouble for a cuple of races.

Who won, what was the order? I thought about joining but didn't want to be a danger to others with 0 practice.

http://www.twitch.tv/yorkshirepudding/b/331654147 Click on that Doe and everyone else to watch the full race with Q from 57mins. Great race everyone. See tuned car topic for opinion. Cheers.

An entire season and you pull out the awesome video now?! Man I really wish you did this before :(

Anyway, nice to see even without tuning immortal is almost 40 seconds faster, the times and placements seem about the same as they did with tuning which I find interesting. Not necessarily surprising but definitely interesting.

This is when you should start thinking of buying a wheel. I had dealt with the lack of motivation when using a DS3, a wheel just helps you sort of retain your motivation.

Sign me up!

PSN : ENTERSANDMAN_13
TEAM : Team Lotus.
WHEEL : G27

I think its time for me to get into a league again :D

Sign me up plz :). I think its better for me to start with the stock F1. Put me of that guest driver list of the non stock series please :).

PSN : Shakunee
Team : Monster Energy ( if its ok with Kuanza :))
Wheel : DFGT

I'm in what day r we running this? Sunday too? think this should be at 5 on fridays so that people cant get retaliation before they think about and see what happened in the race before it

Sign me up plz :). I think its better for me to start with the stock F1. Put me of that guest driver list of the non stock series please :).

PSN : Shakunee
Team : Monster Energy ( if its ok with Kuanza :))
Wheel : DFGT

Welcome m8.

I'm hoping for ABS in this series since the stock car has less downforce i could'nt get the thing to stop yesterday.

3/2 Anything higher and ill lockup.
Kinda like you did on the first lap yesterday :lol: i was laughing when watching the replay and i saw you full throttle on the 100Meter mark, with draft and no ABS. FYI my bias was 4/3, stops the rear from locking up and spinning is very easy with locked rears.

Kinda like you did on the first lap yesterday :lol: i was laughing when watching the replay and i saw you full throttle on the 100Meter mark, with draft and no ABS. FYI my bias was 4/3, stops the rear from locking up and spinning is very easy with locked rears.

It didnt lock up actually it just wasnt stopping like freight train :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back