[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,609 views
i planned to start wet with 80% weather so that we end dry lol
 
Do we have any dry times yet to compare against? Forgot I had updates to install, still haven't raced yet
 
i planned to start wet with 80% weather so that we end dry lol
80% surface water at start? If so, it will dry up before you've done half a lap.
 
I've started a room if anyone wants to join

1472-6681-3716-3559-8500

1.56.1xx was my best after about 10 laps, didn't try the wet though. Still getting used to it again after the lay off
 
Last edited:
I've started a room if anyone wants to join

1472-6681-3716-3559-8500

1.56.1xx was my best after about 10 laps, didn't try the wet though. Still getting used to it again after the lay off
I'll bring my floaties.

Well the track dried up in our race simulation, so you might need floaties for just half race...

@BAZZER 56.1 is excellent, i'm at 59.9 best and usually over 2mins with my power penalty!
 
Any decision yet on where the last race will be ?
 
I need to understand what is bathurst problem before making a choice.

Btw for last decisive round with all at full hps do we want to run 100% dry?
 
I need to understand what is bathurst problem before making a choice.

Btw for last decisive round with all at full hps do we want to run 100% dry?

It had some stability issues with freezes occurring for many people. In fact it was the only time I got DC'd in GT6. I didn't race it online since January, though. So it might be better now.

I'd suggest a dry race for the final event.
 
we might skip it and go to sarthe if it's too unstable, the championship rush is really close and having one driver out of it due to glitchy race would feel stupid.
 
Wouldn't Sarthe be a bit boring with the GT300 cars? What about Laguna Seca?
 
we already run it, it was a great race IMHO
 
Oh ok. I stand corrected then. Haven't been on it in GT300 cars yet.
 
i think they tested in the rain before the first season as a test race
 
Guys, I won't be able to make it today, sorry. :/
 
:( what's up mate seems you're having some issues lately, RL problems taking the lead?
 
Nothing major, don't worry. haha It's just that my girlfriend has her car in the shop, so I have to drop her off and pick her up from work for about a month. That's why I didn't race last Monday as well. (Totally forgot to warn you guys last week, sorry). And I only return around this hour, when you guys have already started. :/
 
i have no clue what happened today to the car... it was just plain immpossible to stay on track. glad weather is going to be axed next season.

and to think i had my first win in the rain... i can't understand why the game sometimes just makes the car impossible to drive for no reason, a car you already raced with in the rain and that misteriously behaves in its own way
 
bathurst crashed my ps3 awhile ago lol , sorry guys i cant re join
 
It just froze my PS :( Probably better to stay away from it.
 
woah the forum is eating posts O_o and bathurst kiled me too... so i guess it's agoodbye bathurst welcome in sarthe
 
If you guys race here, i'll sign up just for this race lol. I never raced online on the 2013 version yet. Looking forward to this
 
woah the forum is eating posts O_o and bathurst kiled me too... so i guess it's agoodbye bathurst welcome in sarthe
with the Lemans 24 hour race this weekend i would love to do Sarth on Monday , it seems to just make sense
 
Back