*FIA WEC Draft* (Could an admin or moderator please remove the Poll)Draft 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charlie A
  • 576 comments
  • 27,781 views

Should I cancel this series due to lack of sign ups?

  • Yes

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

    Votes: 11 52.4%

  • Total voters
    21
That depends on you. If you want to give it to the regular, or the reserve, or split. Your choice.
well, sorry @CodDemon101, but I wasnt going to do reserves in this series :( I can only run this the weeks given... Why? Because of school. I WILL NOT race in series during the school year...
 
What is the problem with Cod running as reserve. I think you don't understand what it means. It means that Cod will jump in to race when he is available and there is space on the grid. Nothing more than that.
 
I was going to ask to be put as a reserve for now since I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and I am unsure of the commitment I will need to make there.

well, sorry @CodDemon101, but I wasnt going to do reserves in this series :( I can only run this the weeks given... Why? Because of school. I WILL NOT race in series during the school year...

However I saw this, please let me know if I can be a reserve if not I would prefer to withdraw
 
I was going to ask to be put as a reserve for now since I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and I am unsure of the commitment I will need to make there.



However I saw this, please let me know if I can be a reserve if not I would prefer to withdraw
Well, I wasnt planning to do reserves for season 1.. sorry :(
 
What is the problem with Cod running as reserve. I think you don't understand what it means. It means that Cod will jump in to race when he is available and there is space on the grid. Nothing more than that.
oh ok... For 16 people will there be 2 or 3 reserves?

I was going to ask to be put as a reserve for now since I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and I am unsure of the commitment I will need to make there.



However I saw this, please let me know if I can be a reserve if not I would prefer to withdraw
I just saw pyrates post :lol: Let me think about it.
 
For the members in the FiA GT3 Series Season 2, they will be racing the same weeks as us. Please respond if you are in that series.
 
Last edited:
ok guys, I will be out of town and not able to be on GTP for a week :/ So any new signups have to wait to be put in, thank you :D
 
Hey @Charlie A since GT6 added a new prototype to the game I'm asking if it's possible to add the car to the series? I'm still going to stick with my team and car the SLS but It would be awesome to see the Bentley, BMW, Sauber, and Toyota battling it out. :D
 
Hey @Charlie A since GT6 added a new prototype to the game I'm asking if it's possible to add the car to the series? I'm still going to stick with my team and car the SLS but It would be awesome to see the Bentley, BMW, Sauber, and Toyota battling it out. :D
Ok, so for season 2, I was thinking of having: R18, Toyota, Pescarolo Hybride, and Peugeot, all of the NEWER cars :D
 
I might not make it to the test but I already been testing my SLS a lot lol. I'm leaving to San Felipe, Mexico tomorrow and should be back on Saturday or Sunday but most likely really late.
 
I like this series with this cars its unical and duffrent i like it :)
 
Back