Fisherman Nightmare

• Thread starter tommygunpv
  • 6 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi guys, i Need a Lit bit of help on the fisherman races (dirti races in general are tricky for me). Can you suggest amy good tune for rally Cars? I'm trying ti build a good custom Subaru impreza for the japanese 4wD challenge, could u help? Ant general suggestioni on how to tune a rally car Is good btw. THX

Hi guys, i Need a Lit bit of help on the fisherman races (dirti races in general are tricky for me). Can you suggest amy good tune for rally Cars? I'm trying ti build a good custom Subaru impreza for the japanese 4wD challenge, could u help? Ant general suggestioni on how to tune a rally car Is good btw. THX
I'm having the same problem. I can't even get into the top10. One of my issues is I have no power. I don't know if there's a setting that I need to change so I then have power (controller , game setups). If you ever get anybody to respond with any info that helps you please let me know. I've ask for help with this same problem but never get anybody to respond. Good luck.

gaeystevens64

hi I would love to help you but with google translation it doesn't mean anything I don't understand what you want

I'm having the same problem. I can't even get into the top10. One of my issues is I have no power. I don't know if there's a setting that I need to change so I then have power (controller , game setups). If you ever get anybody to respond with any info that helps you please let me know. I've ask for help with this same problem but never get anybody to respond. Good luck.

gaeystevens64

Ensure traction control is off for rally circuits. May be that that's causing loss of power.

Back