FITT 60/40, 40/60, 460PP Shootout- scores posted, congrats to tuners!

• Thread starter nomis3613
  • 636 comments

format for final round

• Deep Forest, no re-tune

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Deep Forest, 2 days for tune changes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Grand Valley, no re-tune

• Grand Valley, 2 days for tune changes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group A results are up!

(other groups soon)

And here's some completed graphs:
High Speed Ring Reverse
40-60%20A-HSRr_zps3d36bd6c.png

Autumn Ring
40-60%20A-AR_zpseca076ba.png

@krenkme My poor classic "Polo Pony" just got ran over by a pair of FFs...:(

Great job everyone and thanks to all the testers that actually finished their testing.👍👍

Group A results:
Autumn Ring
Motor City Hami - 10 points
Onboy123 - 4.7
Ridox2JZGTE - 3.5
CyKosis1973 - 4.1
Krenkme - 4.1

High Speed Ring Reverse
Motor City Hami - 10
Onboy123 - 9.3
Ridox2JZGTE - 5.4
CyKosis1973 - 6.6
Krenkme - 6.2

Driver's Choice
Motor City Hami - 9.5
Onboy123 - 8.2
Ridox2JZGTE - 6.9
CyKosis1973 - 6.6
Krenkme - 6.2

TOTAL POINTS
Motor City Hami - 29.5 (1st)
Onboy123 - 22.2 (2nd)
Ridox2JZGTE - 15.8 (5th)
CyKosis1973 - 17.5 (4th)
Krenkme - 17.8 (3rd)

I don't like to quibble, old boy, and not that it'll make any difference to the final round, but I'm not sure about the maths for Master Krenkme and myself. The other three seem to add up, but should Krenkme not be on 16.5 and I be on 17.3..?? Unless there's some special Clueless Rule I've not factored in :indiff:

{Cy}

Group D results are up!

Congratulations to
- Motor City Hami
- Onboy123
- NEWDRIVER2
- Rotary Junkie
- Ugabugaz
- Trackripper123
...you are through to the final! :gtpflag::gtpflag::bowdown: :bowdown: :gtpflag: :gtpflag:

If you would like to update your tune for Grand Valley (all parts and settings changes are ok, as long as it meets the original rules), please post the revised tune and put it on sharing by Sat 22nd (00:00 GMT).

And here's the Group D graphs:
High Speed Ring Reverse
40-60_D-HSRr_zps23756b07.png

Autumn Ring
40-60_D-AR_zps7a56db17.png

I don't like to quibble, old boy, and not that it'll make any difference to the final round, but I'm not sure about the maths for Master Krenkme and myself. The other three seem to add up, but should Krenkme not be on 16.5 and I be on 17.3..?? Unless there's some special Clueless Rule I've not factored in :indiff:

{Cy}

Well spotted, sir. I typed the wrong numbers in for yours and Krenkme's drivers scores. The totals are correct (I hope! :nervous:), just for the drivers scores I accidentally used the HSR-r scores twice. Thanks for letting me know.

XDesperado67
@krenkme My poor classic "Polo Pony" just got ran over by a pair of FFs...:(

Great job everyone and thanks to all the testers that actually finished their testing.👍👍

Welcome to the bottom of the leader board. You'll like it down here :D. Just don't get to comfortable, this is where I live :P

You should get some kind of bonus for tuning a beautiful car 👍

CyKosis1973

{Cy}

nomis3613
Well spotted, sir. I typed the wrong numbers in for yours and Krenkme's drivers scores. The totals are correct (I hope! :nervous:), just for the drivers scores I accidentally used the HSR-r scores twice. Thanks for letting me know.

It's not so much a Clueless rule, but a "why does krenkme keep tuning this junk?" Rule :lol:

Great job to all you tuners, and an awesome job to the amazing testers. You all did a fabulous job.

And a great big [size="4] THANK YOU[/size] to Simon for a fun first round :cheers:

Thank you for All The Tester To let my car make it to the second round :tup:tup:

Edit: Simon
Do I can be test my car in final round as i sign up before as a tester for final round or not ??

ND:dopey:

Last edited:

Not a problem, Sir, other than the fact I lost to a Dodge..!! :sly:

Welcome to the bottom of the leader board. You'll like it down here :D. Just don't get to comfortable, this is where I live :P

You should get some kind of bonus for tuning a beautiful car 👍

It's not so much a Clueless rule, but a "why does krenkme keep tuning this junk?" Rule :lol:

Great job to all you tuners, and an awesome job to the amazing testers. You all did a fabulous job.

And a great big THANK YOU to Simon for a fun first round :cheers:

There's certainly not enough room for all of us at the bottom of the leader board. :sly:

I like your cars, they're like my favourite slippers, comfy and they smell a bit after I've been wearing them..!! :mischievous:

Thank you for All The Tester To let my car make it to the second round :tup:tup:

Told you you'd make it to the next round, well done, Sir 👍 Well done everyone else and thanks to Simon for hosting...

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
Told you you'd make it to the next round, well done, Sir 👍 Well done everyone else and thanks to Simon for hosting...

{Cy}

Thank you Cy 👍 with out your test, Rate and also other testers .maybe i couldn't make it !!.
Are you up to run today some races togther again in GV to tune my MR2 that if you are free to have some fun races again?

Do I can be test my car in final round as i sign up before as a tester for final round or not ??
Congrats on a great making it through. Sure, the more testers the better.

I am last :lol: but I would love to be able to test for the final as well.
Which is no shame considering the high quality of all the entries. Good on you for not being afraid to jump in the deep end!

And I would be delighted if you could test. Thanks.

Thank you Cy 👍 with out your test, Rate and also other testers .maybe i couldn't make it !!.
Are you up to run today some races togther again in GV to tune my MR2 that if you are free to have some fun races again?

It was my pleasure :)

I'm not about tonight, I have to go drink beer, but I'll likely be about this weekend 👍

{Cy}

Group D results are up!

Congratulations to
- Motor City Hami
- Onboy123
- NEWDRIVER2
- Rotary Junkie
- Ugabugaz
- Trackripper123
...you are through to the final! :gtpflag::gtpflag::bowdown: :bowdown: :gtpflag: :gtpflag:

If you would like to update your tune for Grand Valley (all parts and settings changes are ok, as long as it meets the original rules), please post the revised tune and put it on sharing by Sat 22nd (00:00 GMT).

Wow. I am happy that so many of you liked my tune. Thanks for testing and thanks to Nomis for hosting.

Sweet, back where I belong in the middle of the pack. Can't let that quick rally tune go to my head! :D Fantastic job hosting so far Mr. Simon. Although...I don't see JTQ in the Group D results...? :odd:

Thanks to all the testers who ran my RGT, and congratulations to those who made it to the final, thrilled to be there myself actually, thought the times on HSR would suffer a little.

ugabugaz
Updated missing time.

:gtpflag:

Thank you sir for the good lap time spiceal in AR 👍 i didn't recorde this lap time there well done . But i need from you some comment if you please to help fixing this car thanks again.

Luv2drive 👍 thank you for your time testing my car and also for the rating good that you enjoy it :).

Can any one here give some lap time for GV to use it as banchmark thanks :dopey:

ND :dopey:

:gtpflag:

Thank you sir for the good lap time spiceal in AR 👍 i didn't recorde this lap time there well done . But i need from you some comment if you please to help fixing this car thanks again.

Luv2drive 👍 thank you for your time testing my car and also for the rating good that you enjoy it :).

Can any one here give some lap time for GV to use it as banchmark thanks :dopey:

ND :dopey:

Yup, whenever I get some free time. Same goes for Onboy.

So after I posted my Group C results earlier today, I realized that I must have misunderstood the deadline. I thought it was anytime today but I guess not

In any case, sorry for the mixup on my part but I decided to go ahead and post my Group D results anyway. Even if my times aren't included in the results, I hope the feedback is valuable to some of you.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this shootout so far. Thanks nomis for putting it together. Great variety of cars. Looking forward to the final.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7617268#post7617268

So after I posted my Group C results earlier today, I realized that I must have misunderstood the deadline. I thought it was anytime today but I guess not
I've snuck in luv2drive's and ugabugaz' test results. A few small changes to the scores, the order hasn't changed though.

(luv2drive, please ignore the PM I sent you. Since it didn't affect the overall ranking, I changed my mind!)

Yup, whenever I get some free time. Same goes for Onboy.

Well, do be quick, I need to retune. :lol:

Also, slightly off topic-ish, reading about update 2.08, there is a bit which might be quite an issue/point of interest for us lot. And it's not just the HSV-10 thing either. It seems like the ride height thing is going to get adjusted, for better or worse, I don't know of course…but it'll be interesting from here on nonetheless.

Anyway…resume normal silence, I guess. :lol:

well, do be quick, i need to retune. :lol:

Also, slightly off topic-ish, reading about update 2.08, there is a bit which might be quite an issue/point of interest for us lot. And it's not just the hsv-10 thing either. It seems like the ride height thing is going to get adjusted, for better or worse, i don't know of course…but it'll be interesting from here on nonetheless.

Anyway…resume normal silence, i guess. :lol:

2.08 ???

Latest Posts

Back