Flying II

• Thread starter duhuh
  • 33 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic!

One can do things like this in GT4 and hit the wall and launch himself up in the air in such ridiculous ways and so high. Oh and GT4 is the Ultimate Drriving Simulator. :lol:

This game looks more and more of a joke every day. :grumpy:

Cobra_UK
Pathetic!

One can do things like this in GT4 and hit the wall and launch himself up in the air in such ridiculous ways and so high. Oh and GT4 is the Ultimate Drriving Simulator. :lol:

This game looks more and more of a joke every day. :grumpy:

what would you rather happen? instant death?

:lol: this GT4 travesty worked and it's plesant to see it's conned so many people.

GT4 has no online, WE DON'T NEED THAT!
GT4 has no damage, WE DON'T NEED THAT!
GT4 has no multipayer tuned car races, WE DON'T NEED THAT!
GT4 has questionable physics, WE DON'T NEED THAT!

GT4 is great and nobody can make us think any different.
If anybody questions GT4 with valid points, we'll ignore them.
We love GT!
If they packaged S**T and called GT5 we'd buy it!

Ode to GT4

"GT4 has no online, WE DON'T NEED THAT!
GT4 has no damage, WE DON'T NEED THAT!
GT4 has no multipayer tuned car races, WE DON'T NEED THAT!
GT4 has questionable physics, WE DON'T NEED THAT!

GT4 is great and nobody can make us think any different.
If anybody questions GT4 with valid points, we'll ignore them.
We love GT4!
If they packaged S**T and called GT5 we'd buy it!"

hehehe:lol:

cobra_uk, if you think the game is crap then dont buy it and dont pester us real gt fans with all of your crap. we realise that gt4 isnt perfect but no game is so unless you live in some alternate reality with perfect games, keep that stupid crap to yourself. crap crap crap. :irked: :grumpy: :rolleyes:

Cobra_UK, if you call it crap and buy it anyway then we really cant help you, some people just enjoy bending over and taking it i guess, dont you?

It has to be a Photoshop... even with lack of damage causing odd behavior in a crash, this is just rediculous...

Probably done as a joke, poking fun at the people taking all those stupid flying-car pics.

Cobra uk this is a gt forum, since you obviously dislike the game how about sodding off? can you really add anything useful too this thread?

gt4fly.jpg
****! Now theres a flock of em!

Definately Photoshop!

If it was really GT4 there would only be 6 flying vehicles!:lol:

MadduckUK
Cobra_UK, if you call it crap and buy it anyway then we really can't help you, some people just enjoy bending over and taking it i guess, don't you?

You really are a retard. :lol: In UK, where apparently you're from (although I think you live under a rock), there is a thing called sarcasm. That "Ode to GT4" written like a poem was about people like you, not me. I have not bought GT4 and will not. You will and love it. And yes some people just like taking it up the rear and since you'll buy it and I won't YOU'RE THE ONE TAKING IT UP THE REAR!

I must admit people like you that wreak of stupidity and make such incredibly cretin posts make my day. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back