Formula 1 Grand Premio Do Brasil 2017Formula 1 

Can you just say what it was? That 3-minute video lost my interest in about 15 seconds, that's three or four times longer than it would take to just read an explanatory sentence.

2 minutes....and I guess you're just not a believer. It's not that bad. Maybe I just have an abnormal amount of patience.

2 minutes....and I guess you're just not a believer. It's not that bad. Maybe I just have an abnormal amount of patience.

If you'd rather spend all that time slowly watching a fact develop rather than just read it normally then yes, you're far more patient than me :)

What was the unusual thing that happened next? I imagine I won't believe it etc. etc.

If you'd rather spend all that time slowly watching a fact develop rather than just read it normally then yes, you're far more patient than me :)

What was the unusual thing that happened next? I imagine I won't believe it etc. etc.

For starters, he qualified and finished 3rd. This marked the 3rd occasion in which he placed 3rd three times in a row. This podium, at least when rounded, has brought him to a podium rate of 33%. Finished ahead of Max Verstappen, AKA number 33. His points lead on Max is 35pts (Ok not quite in theme but still relatively close).

For starters, he qualified and finished 3rd. This marked the 3rd occasion in which he placed 3rd three times in a row. This podium, at least when rounded, has brought him to a podium rate of 33%. Finished ahead of Max Verstappen, AKA number 33. His points lead on Max is 35pts (Ok not quite in theme but still relatively close).

I see what you mean now. It's as interesting that Hamilton is now four times world champion in a car with four wheels and two number fours written on it. As we all know two times two is four. If you divide 44 by eleven (which you get from seeing him put both arms straight in the air) it's... 4. He's won all those championships for a team by driving forward. Mostly. He came from a place near Junction 4 of the A1 (if you go south a bit). If you add up the numbers of his age (32) then you get 4, you only have to take one away to do that.

I'll let you do the video, just make sure I get a credit ;)

Back