Forza GT Endurance Series

• Thread starter Madkart
  • 47 comments
Wow man that looks really good! Those Valvoline colors are awesome! I like how you used the exact M colors! Looks great man can't wait!

Wow man that looks really good! Those Valvoline colors are awesome! I like how you used the exact M colors! Looks great man can't wait!

Yea, I tried to match it to the M colors at first, then I figured out that valvoline colors matched pretty damn good into the design ;) Anyone up for a little bit of online driving?

I think I'll be taking the evora

Ok Swampfox I changed the car in the entry list. If you feel like changing again just let me know and I'll be glad to! Make sure to post pictures of your design if you want. A lot of cool designs are being done so far. See you on May 12th!

I wish to change my car to the 2-eleven. I just feel that the M3 is not the car for me in this series.. However I tune it, it won't stop that nasty oversteer, and on sim steering, that could be a killer.. The 2-eleven is more composed for my style, and seemes to adapt to my driving better.

I will make a new livery to match it of course.

Ok Hazzy no problem, I changed it. Do you think the M3 needs more or less upgrades? Let me know if you have any other ideas on how to stop the oversteer. Nevertheless, I hope seeing the Lotus livery soon!

It's more of the fact that almost none of the cars have rear adjustable downforce. From what I can recall, all GT cars have rear wings that can be adjusted.

Yes, all GT3 cars are purposely built race cars so they include adjustable wings in the aero package. GT4 on the other hand are modified cars to GT4 specs. Exactly like real life.

If you'd like to read more about some of the GT4 specs and rules then here's a website: http://gt4cup.com/

from what I can see in the gallery section, all cars have some kind of rear aero attached. Ive tried several cars for this cup, and they all could greatly benefit from rear spoilers. It would also prevent unwanted contact and accidents due to less cars spinning out from oversteering.

Ok JrD so now you have to put a Rear Wing on the GT4 cars. Would you like to stay with the 2-Eleven or go back to the Bimmer?

Bulld0gMEDIC has released photos of his Ferrari 458GT with a fantastic Rockstar Livery! So far all the liveries I've seen are just outstanding! Make sure to share your designs as well!

H2vmu.jpg

yiBZe.jpg

Yes, I'll stick to the M3 then ;) Oh, and I have made the proper livery for its appearance in the series! The Jägermeister M3!
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I used almost all the layers avalible to create it, I guess i have around 300 layers left in total on the car :D

Yes, I'll stick to the M3 then ;) Oh, and I have made the proper livery for its appearance in the series! The Jägermeister M3!
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I used almost all the layers avalible to create it, I guess i have around 300 layers left in total on the car :D

Wow man that Jagermeister livery is sick! That's actually impressive I wish I could draw logos like that! Good job, can't wait to see it on the track soon!

by the way, I saw on the official forza forums that you tried to hotlink the picture of my car from my profile.. here is a hosted link for it:
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2420/m3jager.jpg
And the inspiration for the livery:
Jagermeister_BMW_M3_GT2_by_dangeruss.jpg

Cure for oversteer is throttle control! i would do this league but these races are too long.

I know it is the cure, but at least on Nürburgring GP circuit, the first hairpin, corner 4 ( the one that merges with the 24 h layout) and the first esses all have rather unpredictable bumps on corner exits, that makes traction managing difficult. It have been solved with the addition of rear aero.

And the M3 are in the 2.04 region now, should be able to do 2.03's with a little more tweaking and an even more clean racing line. But you use a wheel, don't you bounty? From my experience, wheels can shave of several seconds if used correctly.

EDIT: Been helping the theorized with his setup and driving lines through the course. He instantly bumped up over 5 seconds with my tune, and with a bit more coaching, he just might be in the top 5. I'm really only doing this for him so we get a more close competition at the top.

Latest Posts

Back