Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,839 comments
Does anybody know if there's a Mystichrome option for the cobra?
I found this a while ago on the internet, it may satisfy you.

IMG_5585.jpeg

I’m probably one of the biggest Audi fanboys here who has welcomed all the new Audis we got so far after a long draught, and even I don’t understand and am annoyed by the inclusion of the post-facelift TT RS.

Particularly since it’s basically identical to the pre-facelift TT RS while we are still missing the new RS3, and even more so because the facelift R8 is RIGHT THERE in Motorsport waiting to come to Mexico.

Last edited:
The new R8 would indeed be better, however I recall reading that this would be the final TT so there's probably some deliberate Audi wish to depict it before the model disappears?

People have been asking for the old first-generation Audi TT for years... Still don't know why Forza still lacks one. GT7 has a 2003 model.
There's even the old model's reference files, which is still dormant and unlikely to come back.

The amount of cars we lost (not counting niche brands) from FM4/FH1 still upsets me.

Last edited:
The new R8 would indeed be better, however I recall reading that this would be the final TT so there's probably some deliberate Audi wish to depict it before the model disappears?
If that was the case, I’d understand if it was one of the special editions to commemorate the end, like the Iconic Edition, but this is just a regular customer model, so not sure on that.

Either way, if Audi did have wishes to include some of their cars in the game, it wouldn’t be the sports cars and would most likely be an Etron or a Q4, just like BMW did with the i4 and iX.

I’m probably one of the biggest Audi fanboys here who has welcomed all the new Audis we got so far after a long draught, and even I don’t understand and am annoyed by the inclusion of the post-facelift TT RS.

Particularly since it’s basically identical to the pre-facelift TT RS while we are still missing the new RS3, and even more so because the facelift R8 is RIGHT THERE in Motorsport waiting to come to Mexico.
I genuinely don't know; I mean, I know that Audi's been trying to get its line-up as of FH5's release into the game, and the 2020 TT does match up with that wish. But maybe they chose the TT because it's the most... adaptable between it and the R8? Would be closer to how Horizon operates in comparison to Motorsport, if it was added mostly because you could tune it for either asphalt or off-road without sending it clean into S2 if you so much as dropped rally tires on it.

Last edited:
As people mentioned earlier, the 2018 TTRS was Car Pass DLC, so the 2020 TTRS facelift being available to everyone for free via the playlist is a differentiator.

And Digolgrin is very right that the TT works great as a mid class off road racer. I have my various TTs in game tuned usually with rally tyres and they work very nicely. I'm sure the 2020 one will be similar.

P.S. It turns out that the Final Edition TT was actually a TTS not a TTRS. And it was just optioned with some extras and a black trim. Easy enough to reproduce (although we have the RS in game):

Last edited:
As people mentioned earlier, the 2018 TTRS was Car Pass DLC, so the 2020 TTRS facelift being available to everyone for free via the playlist is a differentiator.

And Digolgrin is very right that the TT works great as a mid class off road racer. I have my various TTs in game tuned usually with rally tyres and they work very nicely. I'm sure the 2020 one will be similar.
To be fair to those still confused by the 2020 TT's inclusion, the specific theme of this car update is essentially Acceleration Legends (the 2020 TTRS has a zero-to-60 time of about 3.4 seconds), and none of the other cars in the update have much of anything to do with off-road tunability, except for this one. Which makes me wonder if this was a marketing partner choice more than a genuine PG addition, considering the Terminator, F-type SVR, and the Artura are all more exciting choices than this on the Playlist.

Ali
First gen Audi TT along with the first gen Porsche Boxster would be sweeeet
Well, if they run out of Modern Audis, then they got no choice. Besides the first-gen Audi TT, there's also:

• The Audi S4 B5 (FM4 had one years ago)
  • Audi S4 B6 (Yes, FM23 has one but I wouldn't be remiss to include this V8 4.2 firebreather of a German sedan)
  • The Audi Q7 V12 TDI, which is still being ignored. If they fix the speedo calibration, then it's good to go.
  • Audi S8 D2, the one Ronin has. It can start a fight and can finish one.
  • The 2007 Audi S5 (By Goldilock's choice)
  • The OG Audi R8 from 2007, which GT7 has. I'd prefer the original V8 over the V10 in some instances.
  • 2013 Audi S4, long forgotten since FH2, and has yet to appear. Don't see how this underclass hero got dumped.

S2 Coupe, C4 S6, B4 S4, Sport quattro RS 002, V8 R8... I'm by no means an Audi fan, but they do have some far cooler models they could introduce / bring back as opposed to a meaningless facelift.

So, they've broken Quick Resume even harder again.

Since the last update, every time I don't fully restart the game I get the season change sting, animation, and Haley updating the map, followed by a completely unresponsive controller (except the power/Xbox menu button).

Every.

Single.

Time.

So, they've broken Quick Resume even harder again.

Since the last update, every time I don't fully restart the game I get the season change sting, animation, and Haley updating the map, followed by a completely unresponsive controller (except the power/Xbox menu button).

Every.

Single.

Time.
Same thing happening to me. I just make sure I dont use quick resume anymore, this sucks.

Apparently, Porsche North America sued Singer Vehicle Design for trademark infringement.

This as a result possibly could be the end of the Singer 911 DLS in Forza, sadly.

I don't know if it'd go that far, but basically Porsche have always frowned upon Singer using the Porsche name or logo on their builds, as they aren't Porsche products or endorsed by them. That's why the car in FH5 is specifically the '1990 Porsche 911 reimagined by Singer', because Singer have extremely strict branding rules that say their cars cannot be referred to as a 'Singer 911' or similar due to Porsche's trademarks and ownership of the car. It will be licensed through Porsche for the game too I'm sure.

I imagine this latest suit is probably regarding their continued use of the Porsche name on side stripes and so forth, after they were told to remove them from the ACS (the offroad build with Tuthill).

Apparently, Porsche North America sued Singer Vehicle Design for trademark infringement.

This as a result possibly could be the end of the Singer 911 DLS in Forza, sadly.

Link to article: https://www.autoevolution.com/news/why-porsche-north-america-sued-singer-vehicle-design-231833.html

View attachment 1343397
At this point, Porsche should just buy out Singer much like Mercedes did with AMG and BMW with Alpina.

The end result? No more lawsuit, and Porsche can give Singer as much creative freedom by being a performance sub-division of some sort.

Last edited:
Instagram rtrvehicles: 2024 Formula Drift RTR Spec 5-FD Mustangs
Reveal the liveries ( Forza Horizon Logo )

Attachments

• INSTAGRAM - 2024 Formula Drift RTR Spec 5-FD Mustangs.png
    INSTAGRAM - 2024 Formula Drift RTR Spec 5-FD Mustangs.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 2024 Formula Drift RTR Spec 5-FD Mustangs.png
    2024 Formula Drift RTR Spec 5-FD Mustangs.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2024 Formula Drift RTR Spec 5-FD Mustangs1.png
    2024 Formula Drift RTR Spec 5-FD Mustangs1.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back