Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,998 comments
The Vector M12 is the roundest I could find in a quick search:

View attachment 1394040
1727975185412.png

1727975239609.png

Last edited:
The 1996 Taurus and the Toyota Previa are the roundest I can think of. Duh, I hadn't read about the part about rounder supercars.

The original Viper comes to mind, and how about the Aston Martin V8 Vantage? And certainly, a Porsche (RUF? one can hope).

Last edited:
The Vector M12 is the roundest I could find in a quick search:

View attachment 1394040
That'd be insane if they could pull in some of the obscure cars NFS had in the early days. Pass those on to FM2023 and that game would be very much up to snuff.

Personally I'm taking that as a hint that we're getting something closer to my first optimistic prediction, basically scratching the surface of '90s performance beyond the usual suspects. The 1998 Vantage would suit this just as well, actually, along with the XJ-S. 'Round' is kind of the shape of the decade, car design wise.

I’d love for the M12 to appear, or any Vector for that matter, but I feel that the rights are in purgatory with the death of Gerald Wiegert sadly.

In terms of ‘rounder supercars’, one I’ve always wanted to see in a game is the MCA Centenaire (or its later version, the Mega Monte Carlo):

IMG_3152.jpeg

Highly unlikely though.

Since I’m not the biggest fan of older cars, I’m hoping PG do what they did with the 80s Retrowave update and include one or two modern cars that are tributes to the era that the update is about.

And for an update focused on the 90s, I think the best candidate for that is the Centodieci, especially since it’s in the top 40 most requested cars and cause we haven’t had a new Bug since 2019.

X2Cp6eKp

But if all we get are actually 90s new and returning cars, then I’ll appreciate what we get, and hope that we finally get the Audi V8 to complete the golden era of DTM lineup as it’s long overdue.

Latest Posts

Back