Forza Horizon 5 photo mode thread

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,346 comments
"Hey do you know where I could find some chips to store in the back of my van?" (totally not sponsored by @Edax 76 :lol:)
View attachment 1374547The definition of a pocket rocket :cool:
View attachment 1374548Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae - actually not bad. Looks great (especially in that blue), drives great too. Rest in peace my vent and door, you will be sorely missed.
View attachment 1374549"Oh no the weebs are taking over the world! They're even trying to rewrite rallying history!" Uhh do you think I care about that? :sly:
View attachment 1374550It's almost poetic this photo composition - "while the rally driver is only able to see the path in front of him, the stars shine brightly for everyone else to see"
View attachment 1374551
Cheers for the shout out bud 👍

Coco the Catporeon kitty taking a little dip. Kitty loves Agua Azul's waterfall. Whenever the Mexico's temperature is too hot, it's where he goes!

(POV is underwater as well!) Edit: The first level from the foot of the falls, there's an area where cars can be fully submerged. A great place for water themed liveries!
Coco underwater.png
Coco underwater pt2.png

Last edited:
Downloaded, liked and used on The Goliath bud. It's a colour that works well with the car.
I actually wanted to do another color. But when I set the hue, this green worked so well. So I kept it and tweaked it to look like "mean green" 😁

Latest Posts

Back