Forza Horizon 5 Series 38: Hidden Horizons

• Thread starter nukleabomb
  • 92 comments
Does anyone know what order the new cars will be coming? I'm hoping the Evo III will be the final week car as I'll be on holiday then 🤣 The car I want the least.

The bodykit on that video's static image is much closer to what I had expected from the chaser than the conversion shape shown on the livestream. Much better. I think drift fans will be jumping for it when it arrives in a few weeks.

Does anyone know what order the new cars will be coming? I'm hoping the Evo III will be the final week car as I'll be on holiday then 🤣 The car I want the least.
C30 will be final week, Evo first. Sometimes they throw in a car pack in the final week so that’s usually my favorite lol

C30 will be final week, Evo first. Sometimes they throw in a car pack in the final week so that’s usually my favorite lol
Talking about the Universal Studios car pack at the end of Horizon Retrowave? Heh, on that I agree. At least that acted as a fun way for the Series to live on after it was over, even if it was overpriced. Genuinely surprised that didn't happen with this update; though I bet it had something to do with the new game mode, Doncic Camaro, and Evolving World piece being the major focus of the update rather than the cars. Hopefully this '90s update brings something good, car pack or not.

This smells of heresy; you're probably the only one I've seen who hasn't been wanting it in Horizon, lol. I'm genuinely surprised the Evo III or new WRX aren't the headliner cars for this update, though, you'd think the WRX itself would attract people to the game.

Last edited:
Heads up, the Hard-to-Find Bronco Raptor is now an Accolade reward for Hide and Seek. It's the only car reward in the new Accolades, so if you don't already have it this is your chance to grab it.

1725980238577.png

Heads up, the Hard-to-Find Bronco Raptor is now an Accolade reward for Hide and Seek. It's the only car reward in the new Accolades, so if you don't already have it this is your chance to grab it.

View attachment 1388180
Or if you can't be bothered, just get it from the Auction House. That will be there for sure. Loads of it.

And c'mon Thursday, I wanna drive that EVO III!

Has anyone found any powerup pickup while playing Hide and Seek? i've played a few rounds and haven't found one yet.

Has anyone found any powerup pickup while playing Hide and Seek? i've played a few rounds and haven't found one yet.
I don’t think there’s pickups it just charges and you use it when needed. I used ping as a chaser a few times

Regarding to hide and seek powerup pickups here is what i managed to find
Seekers Powerup
car_reveal_seeker.png
fast_travel_seeker.png
hider_compass_seeker.png
hider_horn_seeker.png
power_increase_seeker.png

Hider Powerup
car_swap_hider.png
detection_recovery_hider.png
instant_reward_hider.png
power_drain_hider.png
power_increase_hider.png
seeker_reveal_hider.png

The icons and the text string dialogues for introducing these exist in the game, even though the voiceover by Ramiro for introducing them doesn't exist.

Hider compass became a base feature of the current game mode, same goes for power drain for the hider.

I wonder if these will get introduced later on or this is just their early concept for this game mode?

Attachments

• instant_reward_seeker.png
    instant_reward_seeker.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
Seekers Powerup
View attachment 1388395 View attachment 1388396View attachment 1388397View attachment 1388398View attachment 1388400
Hider Powerup
View attachment 1388401View attachment 1388402View attachment 1388403View attachment 1388404View attachment 1388405View attachment 1388406

The icons and the text string dialogues for introducing these exist in the game, even though the voiceover by Ramiro for introducing them doesn't exist.

Hider compass became a base feature of the current game mode, same goes for power drain for the hider.

I wonder if these will get introduced later on or this is just their early concept for this game mode?
They really thought of a lot of mechanics for this game mode. Its not half assed at all.

Seekers Powerup
View attachment 1388395 View attachment 1388396View attachment 1388397View attachment 1388398View attachment 1388400
Hider Powerup
View attachment 1388401View attachment 1388402View attachment 1388403View attachment 1388404View attachment 1388405View attachment 1388406

It sounds like an early concept. Considering how a good chunk of the gamemode we got is balanced so both the Hider and the Seekers have equal chances to win, making the mode basically rely on luck and power-up hoarding would not have been fun for random matchmaking.

Go go go do the holiday rock...

The next 3 weeks thread titles for @Famine
Duds Army
It Ain't Half Hot Hatch Mum
You Turn Rang M'Lord
'It Ain't Half Hot Hatch Mum' 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How about:

Only Fools and Horsepower
Monty Pythons Flying Circuits
Ever Decreasing Circuits
To the Mazda Born
Blackadder Goes Ford

'It Ain't Half Hot Hatch Mum' 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How about:

Only Fools and Horsepower
Monty Pythons Flying Circuits
Ever Decreasing Circuits
To the Mazda Born
Blackadder Goes Ford
Last Of The Summer Winnebago
The Wheelspinners and Shunters Social Club
Are You Being Swerved?
Early 4-Doors

Last Of The Summer Winnebago
The Wheelspinners and Shunters Social Club
Are You Being Swerved?
Early 4-Doors
'Are You Being Swerved' 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I tried thinking of one for AYBS but I couldn't. How did I miss that gem?

I've been having an absolute nightmare with the "Built Tough" off road championship. The final race is simply ludicrous. I have the Raptor R pushed to the absolute limit but can only manage 2nd and therefore lose the championship and not gain 5 points. Do they make it such that you really are forced to upgrade your 4x4? I just have a standard Raptor R.

I've been having an absolute nightmare with the "Built Tough" off road championship. The final race is simply ludicrous. I have the Raptor R pushed to the absolute limit but can only manage 2nd and therefore lose the championship and not gain 5 points. Do they make it such that you really are forced to upgrade your 4x4? I just have a standard Raptor R.
I used a tuned to top of class Mitsubishi Montero Evo bud. I won the first two races easily and came second in the last one.

Won the entire Cross-Country championship which surprised me.

Had to drive piggish and do some metal smashing maneuvers which sucks though.

I swear, it's almost like Cross-Country in FH5 racing was made by T10 to involve some brutal, well-placed hits to win because the A.I. is sometimes just too fast... of course that's just my thought.

I really like the Chaser. Looks very upmarket, almost like the SC300. The only thing that is a shame is the ridiculous turbo lag. Takes probably about 7-8 seconds to really get going ☺️

Did The Trial, some photography, collecting, and drove around in my hotrodded Isetta for a bit, and now I have my Chaser. I just wish I could get more than one without waiting a month and paying 20 million on the auction house...something I'm finding increasingly annoying about this game. At least I've broken free of the endless cycle of getting playlist cars I don't care about and will never use just to satisfy my weird gamer need to collect em all.

Also, that new WRX is utterly, utterly uninteresting to me. In the eternal Evo vs WRX Modern Rally war I tend to side with the Evos, but even so I still have all the WRXs...except this one.

Back