Brazil
oTeuPai YT
Forza Let`s GO!

Attachments

• GY6AYnkW8AA6KLp.jpeg
    GY6AYnkW8AA6KLp.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 1
Forza Let`s GO!
That's the seasonal collectible no doubt. Neat concept, I don't mind this nearly as much as I thought I would. But I'm actually kinda surprised we didn't get a car teaser this time.

Figured I'd just go ahead and make my final prediction now. Wanted to get this out there before the stream. I'm thinking we'll see a five car Playlist, three returning/New-to-Horizon and two New-to-Forza.

Series Reward: 1993 Porsche 928 GTS (Placing this in Series Reward territory because this is a perpetual FOMO car and it's highly desirable. It's also pretty likely to be the headliner for the update too, if I had to guess.)
Summer: 1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 (The Evo III being in this spot last update reminds us that New-to-Horizon is not limited to the Car Packs. This could be swapped out for the 928 and you'd also be fine, but I'm expecting the Vantage to go in here.)
Autumn: Lincoln Mark VIII or 1997 Ford Thunderbird ('90s vibe, prerequisite Ford ride. Either way this is the American car.)
Winter: 1990 Jaguar XJ-S (Returning Jag, we're due for another Jag at this point so why not? Would honestly suck seeing an old Autoshow car come back in FOMO form but... What can ya do? If they're bold they'll replace this with a mid-90s XJ-R.)
Spring: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT (Because we probably won't get any of the cool '90s Ferraris from my other predictions. At least the VT could come in roadster form, that'd be neat, but the presence of the GT-R Diablo would seem to preclude that.)

The cynical side of me would propose a four car update that consists just of returning cars, but I feel like we should still expect some New-to-Forza stuff. I flip-flop every day on when we'll see Horizon Backstage, but I'm going to say we won't, at least not this update. We still have the November and Holiday updates to sort through and those will probably have more surprises.

Last edited:
All those ancient pop oldies might just be a bit much for Horizon's typically casual fanbase. This Is Hardcore.*

*Incidentally Pulp held a competition on their webpage when this single came out, asking people to define "what is hardcore?". My entry of "a mixture of quarry waste, bricks and gravel used to create a base for heavy load-bearing surfaces in construction projects" somehow eluded the win

Last edited:
The Vector M12 is the roundest I could find in a quick search:

View attachment 1394040
1727975185412.png

1727975239609.png

Last edited:
The 1996 Taurus and the Toyota Previa are the roundest I can think of. Duh, I hadn't read about the part about rounder supercars.

The original Viper comes to mind, and how about the Aston Martin V8 Vantage? And certainly, a Porsche (RUF? one can hope).

Last edited:
The Vector M12 is the roundest I could find in a quick search:

View attachment 1394040
That'd be insane if they could pull in some of the obscure cars NFS had in the early days. Pass those on to FM2023 and that game would be very much up to snuff.

Personally I'm taking that as a hint that we're getting something closer to my first optimistic prediction, basically scratching the surface of '90s performance beyond the usual suspects. The 1998 Vantage would suit this just as well, actually, along with the XJ-S. 'Round' is kind of the shape of the decade, car design wise.

I’d love for the M12 to appear, or any Vector for that matter, but I feel that the rights are in purgatory with the death of Gerald Wiegert sadly.

In terms of ‘rounder supercars’, one I’ve always wanted to see in a game is the MCA Centenaire (or its later version, the Mega Monte Carlo):

IMG_3152.jpeg

Highly unlikely though.

Since I’m not the biggest fan of older cars, I’m hoping PG do what they did with the 80s Retrowave update and include one or two modern cars that are tributes to the era that the update is about.

And for an update focused on the 90s, I think the best candidate for that is the Centodieci, especially since it’s in the top 40 most requested cars and cause we haven’t had a new Bug since 2019.

X2Cp6eKp

But if all we get are actually 90s new and returning cars, then I’ll appreciate what we get, and hope that we finally get the Audi V8 to complete the golden era of DTM lineup as it’s long overdue.

Chryslus Rocket 69 incoming?
That does make me think of the Plymouth Prowler, itself a '90s automotive icon even as a concept at the turn of the millennium. That car last appeared in FH3 if we're talking about Horizon. There's plenty of options to choose from even through the lens of 'round'.

Last edited:
The fact that the Weiner-Mobile has never been in any game I know of is just sad actually.

I would welcome the Chryslus back too. It was a bit out of place in Motorsport 6 but may actually have some company in Horizon

For me there is nothing more 90's than the original Viper.

But in the 90's there where other amazing supercars:

Lister Storm
Panoz Esperante GTR-1
Yamaha OX99-11
Cizeta V16T

But I would prefer if they don't just focus on supercars and include something like the Opel Calibra.

Last edited:
Back