Forza Horizon 5 Series 39: Back to the 90s

• Thread starter BONDMINIS
  • 105 comments
SVX/FTO are very cool and the finally, the Lagonda!

Back to back updates were we've gotten a Toyota, Mitsubishi and a Subaru as well.

Very nice to see the backstage pass being implemented finally! Them being in the Forzathon Shop each week as well will give me something to spend my FP on too haha.

Now Horizon 5 sits on 882 cars (by my count) - the big question is, what number will we finish up on?

Will we eclipse 900? 925? Very interested too see how long support continues for now we are almost at Year 3.

Last edited:
This seasons Toyota Soarer is the 10th new-to-Forza Toyota that has been added in FH5. I think thats quite noteworthy after not being present at FM4s launch. With 26 Toyotas we are also nearing GT7's 40 different vehicles...

• 2023 Toyota Camry TRD
  • 2022 Toyota GR86
  • 2021 Toyota GR Yaris
  • 2020 Toyota GR Supra
  • 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
  • 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
  • 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
  • 1991 Toyota Sera 1965 Toyota Sports 800

1. Ford: 27
  2. Lamborghini: 12
  3. Porsche: 11
  4. Toyota: 10
  5. Ferrari, Nissan: 9
  6. Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, VW: 8

Back to back updates were we've gotten a Toyota, Mitsubishi and a Subaru as well.

Very nice to see the backstage pass being implemented finally! Them being in the Forzathon Shop each week as well will give me something to spend my FP on too haha.

Now Horizon 5 sits on 882 cars (by my count) - the big question is, what number will we finish up on?

Will we eclipse 900? 925? Very interested too see how long support continues for now we are almost at Year 3.

928 and the final car is the 928 lol

Oi bud! Stop nicking my ideas... ;)

As for the update, I'm definitely jumping on the FH6=Japan bandwagon at this point.

Also, I'm glad the Backstage cars are in pairs this time around. More chance of getting a car you want or one you are missing.
Please accept my most humble apology bud.

I'm still thinking we're off to China for FH6, that's following my head though. Following my heart though? I want South Africa.

I think we will eclipse 900, we are too close not to. Thats basically 2 more updates and 2 more car packs. But I do think we are closing in on the end of life and it wouldn't surprise me if December is the last for car content and maybe they do small touch up updates for the following 6 months until they announce FH6...

1728085163591.png

It's bad enough in the car categories...

I think we will eclipse 900, we are too close not to. Thats basically 2 more updates and 2 more car packs. But I do think we are closing in on the end of life and it wouldn't surprise me if December is the last for car content and maybe they do small touch up updates for the following 6 months until they announce FH6...
I think this assumes we get four cars an update going forward--also considering the whole holiday update usually bringing two Series with it thing. If we get a couple surprise 40 point car updates, that's going to radically alter this calculus, but if they pull the plug with Horizon Track Day instead, we'll be sitting just short of 900 cars either way.

Last edited:
It's bad enough in the car categories...
I remember reading somewhere that it was supposed to be acceptable in American English but I'm very glad to hear that this isn't the case.
When abbreviating a decade span, put an apostrophe before the numbers (facing the correct way) but NOT before the "s." A decade cannot possess anything!

NOT 60’s, but ’60s.

Last edited:
I hang my head in shame.......
Relax, Steve.

I don't think we grumpy grammar gruppenführers want to punctuation-check punters like you. It's the Playground staff that are paid to write these captions who we should expect to be more professional in their use of grammar.

article-0-007265B400000258-129_468x312.jpg

Last edited:
It’s the second time this week that I bump into Microsoft’s old Clippy assistant, and before that I had forgotten all about him for the last twenty years. Kinda freaky.

In other news, nice cars.

Is anyone else wondering when FH 6 is coming out? How can 5 still be on the go? I needs a new map or something.
I'm willing to bet that this is either the second-to-last major update or third-to-last. With Horizon Backstage returning, we're definitely getting closer to the end. We just don't know when that will be, and we still have the November and Holiday updates this year.

Back