Forza Horizon 5: Share Your Creations

• Thread starter Famine
  • 396 comments
The new Ford Focus St is a nice car at A class. I made a A800 tune, a mean green livery and used it to drive the 4 new routes.
Ford Focus ST.jpg

A class tune
A class.jpg

Mean green livery
Mean green.jpg

Try using my tune on the Ferrari SF90 Straddle for the Hyper Cars Championship in Hot Wheels World, as you can see it smokes the competition.

1000010448.png

1000010449.png

1000010447.png

The new Fiesta ST is a good new addition to the hot hatch class. Fun to drive and very good for the "little rally" championship.
Share code for the livery "Charcoal" if anyone is interested: 962 784 083
It´s a GM color, but it looks so good on this car 😅
Ford Fiesta ST.jpg

Tune for B-class street and dirt (with bodykit) and good for the seasonal dirt championship. It`s a bit loose because of the standard tires and suspension but that is where most of the driving pleasure for this car comes from 😁
Paint.jpg

I made a tune for the new Dodge Durango SRT for this seasons "Run Raptor Run" rally adventure championship. I focussed mainly on the handling since the engine is already powerfull enough. It is very dominant in 2 of the 3 races. Just in the last one with the many tight corners it is a bit more difficult to get it to turn😅 Quite pleasant to drive. Did not expect it to be such a fun drive in the rally DLC as it was the car I was least looking forward to.
Tune Screen.jpg
tune.jpg
Three Hill Race.jpg

Back