Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,720 comments
I cant get over the new sound for the C7.R. I've taken it around Sunset Peninsula at least ten different times since the update. Such a beast and I can't wait until they correct the sounds for the Cadillac DPi and the Cadillac V series .R GTP
It does sound a lot better. But isn't the rear view camera too dim?

I know the AI can be bad at times, but do we really need two safety cars? :P
(Wish you could switch off the AI using body mods similar to liveries)
6.jpg

I cant get over the new sound for the C7.R. I've taken it around Sunset Peninsula at least ten different times since the update. Such a beast and I can't wait until they correct the sounds for the Cadillac DPi and the Cadillac V series .R GTP
I'll have to give it a crack tonight after work. I saw a youtube video with the new sound and it sounds so much better. More like that Corvette rumble. I'm loving the addition of Sunset. Since its reappearance its been the only track I've really driven. I've cut laps around it to get reacquainted, I've raced there and I've tried out drift mode. Such a great track. I've played the game more in the last week then I have in the last few months. Can't wait for the addition of Bathurst in December.

Really liking Sunset Peninsula. What I also like about it is that it's a returning to FM original track, which gives hope that other original to FM tracks might come back. I'm one who enjoys the original to series fantasy tracks. These set it aside from other titles when you have exclusive content. We have all the FM7 tracks and then some, like Camino, on Assetto Corsa but still, it would be nice.

Last edited:
Found a pretty easy work around in freeplay until we get more true Vintage Trans-Am machines. Select multiclass under the advanced options on freeplay using only 2 buckets. Bucket 1 is where you'll choose vintage muscle division setting the year range from 1969-1973 which there's quite a few and what you'll do is select the class to B, that is if you have any B class muscle cars. If not then make one, for me I used my pretty stout set up '69 charger which is B595 with a nice looking #43 STP paint job. Then bucket 2 select B class as well and for division just select Vintage Trans am and the lonely Mustang Boss 302 will pop up in the race also make sure liveries is selected on too so that many of the AI cars will have historic trans am liveries on their cars. Then customize everything else to your liking and enjoy some historic muscle cars go at it.

Last edited:
Really liking Sunset Peninsula. What I also like about it is that it's a returning to FM original track, which gives hope that other original to FM tracks might come back. I'm one who enjoys the original to series fantasy tracks. These set it aside from other titles when you have exclusive content. We have all the FM7 tracks and then some, like Camino, on Assetto Corsa but still, it would be nice.
Camino yes please, and I really miss Bernese Alps now it's not in the game but what I really want is Rally di Positano and a Stratos

Bless College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

But my head says it will be Dubai next (since they put so much into it and will still have all their assets) and another hypercar. :nervous:

Last edited:
Of the real tracks I want COTA and Long Beach back before Bathurst... Sorry if I ruffle anybody, I don't get the appeal of Mt. Panorama. Of the fictional tracks, Bernese Alps with weather and time progression would be great.
While I like Bathurst as a real world track I'm very familiar with and which has a fair deal of automotive history, I shudder to think of the potential AI pileups around the esses and Forrest's Elbow area. This probably goes for Long Beach's carousel as well.

Last edited:
While I like Bathurst as a real world track I'm very familiar with and which has a fair deal of automotive history, I shudder to think of the potential AI pileups around the esses and Forrest's Elbow area.
I think I'm observing a pattern concerning the AI: On the tracks that are most played (according to Turn 10 own stats) the AI has become more stable, while in the tracks with less playing time (like the newer Road Atlanta and Sunset Peninsula) they are rather erratic, and accordingly will need time to "learn". In games like PC2-3 and Grid Legends, racing there (Panorama) is quite safe.

Last edited:
Good hunch but I'll say Bathurst, then Dubai, Long Beach, COTA, Monza, first new to FM track ourside of the base game... I also believe we will get another past 360 era FM track in this game whether its Fujimi, Camino or Rio.

Last edited:
I just got a 940 MB hotfix update. Patch notes:

Bug Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed a crash that occurred when starting a new lap in Rivals Drift Zone events or attempting to view a replay from Rivals Drift Zone leaderboards.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur for several players in a Multiplayer lobby during Practice & Qualifying menus or Grid Preview scene prior to the race.
  • Fixed an issue in Multiplayer Practice & Qualifying where hitching or stuttering could occur as players joined or left the lobby.

I just got a 940 MB hotfix update. Patch notes:

Bug Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed a crash that occurred when starting a new lap in Rivals Drift Zone events or attempting to view a replay from Rivals Drift Zone leaderboards.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur for several players in a Multiplayer lobby during Practice & Qualifying menus or Grid Preview scene prior to the race.
  • Fixed an issue in Multiplayer Practice & Qualifying where hitching or stuttering could occur as players joined or left the lobby.
Pre-race stutters seem to be gone on console. The update was about 1.9 GB there. I'll check on PC later.

Back