FREE CARS & PAINTS! Corvette Appreciation Raffle! Winners Selected!

• Thread starter tadlock
  • 148 comments
Congrats again to the winners wrapture, Slashfan, laserviper3! Please send FR to PSN tftadlock to receive your cars.

You're welcome everyone! I'm going to do this again when I receive all Corvettes from pending trades.

Last edited:
I will accept at about 3:06. I found out about this in P.E. I literally jumped up and shouted "YES!!!!!!"

Congratulations.jpg

Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 painted DLC GT Polarize 5 delivered to wrapture!

laserviper3 & slashfan, Please accept me FR.

Just got on my system accepted your FR
The #58 Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 painted DLC GT Metallic 8 is rolling up to your door step as we speak! Enjoy!

@Slashfan, Please accept FR so I can send your car.

Edit: #31 Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06 painted DLC GT Chrome 2 sent to Slashfan.

Edit 2: Congrats to the winners! 👍 Thanks again to everyone who helped with my Corvette collection. :bowdown: I'll be holding another raffle around the end of March to celebrate receipt of all 0/0/0 standards.

Last edited:
FREE Corvette Appreciation Raffle - Part 2 of 2

RAFFLE REOPENED!

I've now received all 0/0/0 standard Corvettes and as a means of saying Thank You to the GTPlanet community, I'm holding my 2nd FREE Corvette Appreciation Raffle!

Everyone who helped me complete my Corvette collection has been automatically entered into the raffle. :bowdown:

Everyone else can enter 1 time. Pick your raffle #, post below and I'll update OP. Numbers will be picked using random.org.

1st Place: Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 painted DLC DLC Chrome 6
2nd Place: Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06 painted DLC GT Polarize 4
3rd Place: Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 painted DLC GT Metallic 10

Last edited:
Might I have number 7 please..

1 thru 19 and 66 were reserved for contributors to my Corvette collection. See OP for available #s and pick again! 👍

Edit: Updated thru post #112

Last edited:
Back