free chrome paint

• Thread starter unikym
  • 384 comments
I'll test this and we can duplicate more.

I understand 1 person receives.
Then creates a save game.
Then sends.
Then restores the save game.

They could actually:
Send again.
Restore again.

The logistics are getting difficult to follow though.

I have dark gray matte and Silver Chrome, will try with my partners account first.
Any persons sending other paints are welcome to do so. With paints I did not run in issues with limitations on sending.

I'll test this and we can duplicate more.

I understand 1 person receives.
Then creates a save game.
Then sends.
Then restores the save game.

They could actually:
Send again.
Restore again.

The logistics are getting difficult to follow though.

I have dark gray matte and Silver Chrome, will try with my partners account first.
Any persons sending other paints are welcome to do so. With paints I did not run in issues with limitations on sending.

I have done this before already as I have public and private PSN account. It works. It's possible to clone/grow paint (cars, etc.).

If you save your game, then send me the paints, then restore your game. You will still have the paints and I will send you the paints back keeping a copy.

The limit for sending paints is 5 per day.

I have the following if you want to "grow" some paint.

Matte Black
Matte Dark Red
Matte Yellow
Matte Grey
Matte Light Green
Matte Pink
Matte Dark Silver
AMG Gray

Passionate Pink (from LFA)

PSN: GTP_M3NTAL_Kev

Can anyone be kind enough to give me 1 chrome paint? I have 2 accounts but I can only use 1 to duplicated. I do have 3 Matte Purple if anyone wants it...
(PSN is on the left)

Can anyone be kind enough to give me 1 chrome paint? I have 2 accounts but I can only use 1 to duplicated. I do have 3 Matte Purple if anyone wants it...
(PSN is on the left)

I would like the matte purple, do you want any of the matte paints I have?

I would like the matte purple, do you want any of the matte paints I have?

Matte Pink would be nice! :P
Yeah, I guess I could trade it with ya but not sure what time we could arrange for the swap... :indiff:

Mental Kev i can send you chrome silver and maziora everest and andromenda. I also have matte white, light red, and light and dark grey. just haven't had the chance to copy them yet. Any other chrome, maziora, or matte would be appreciated. PSN: Gerseph. I will be available after midnight US Central time.

Mental Kev i can send you chrome silver and maziora everest and andromenda. I also have matte white, light red, and light and dark grey. just haven't had the chance to copy them yet. Any other chrome, maziora, or matte would be appreciated. PSN: Gerseph. I will be available after midnight US Central time.

Gerseph, I have 2 other trades setup for after midnight EST but am very interested.

I'd like chrome and matte light red when you can send it.

I will send you the other matte paints I have (I also have many maziora). I have one more trade slot available for after midnight EST. Otherwise, there is the next cycle as well. I can even send you the chrome back to you if you'd like.

OK I also tried to send to M3TAL_Kev since he was right and missed my:
+ Chrome
+ Dark Gray Matte

I´m trying to pick up people, to send them chrome, please sent others back.

Trying: unikym will get a car as discussed in Private Message for sharing this idea.

and ShnitZ_fTw = too many friends
Thugnificent34

Patience for the others

=> seems like you need to make recent friends, so we know people are online

Last edited:
Send a chrome chip to me,and it will get sent on to another,simple as.Really stupid how something so easy like this becomes so complicated.PSN CARRAIGILL.

Send a chrome chip to me,and it will get sent on to another,simple as.Really stupid how something so easy like this becomes so complicated.PSN CARRAIGILL.

you are right it is simple, as we just did it.

the idea of mine was to help people that got stuck in the beginning of the thread, maybe it if better to help recent posters.

I´ll do some more tomorrow.

you are right it is simple, as we just did it.

the idea of mine was to help people that got stuck in the beginning of the thread, maybe it if better to help recent posters.

I´ll do some more tomorrow.

I think the problem is that a lot of the other people who were on the list after me forgot that they were supposed to be duplicating the paint chip and passing it onto the next person. In a way it's a bit frustrating because I've already given three people (Boyracer94, GtKazama, and maksui3f [just a second ago]) in this thread chrome paint and the paint hasn't been passed on. If you're going to try to pass on the paint I think it's best to have people post what time they'll be online so that the process of passing on the paint can be accomplished in one day.

OK I also tried to send to M3TAL_Kev since he was right and missed my:
+ Chrome
+ Dark Gray Matte

I´m trying to pick up people, to send them chrome, please sent others back.

Trying: unikym will get a car as discussed in Private Message for sharing this idea.

and ShnitZ_fTw = too many friends
Thugnificent34

Patience for the others

=> seems like you need to make recent friends, so we know people are online

Sorry, I've been out most of the day Vince.

Please add me and try again. We will set up a successful "chrome grow-op".

I will be back at home in a couple of hours.

Hey M3ntal I just got home myself. I can send one after midnight. I'll send one or two more same time tomorrow. I wouldn't need the chrome back but matte and maziora(maziora more so, I have everest and andromeda) would be nice. As far as sending anything to me it's at your leisure. Just let me know whether you want the chrome or light red first when I send you the friend request.

...And to everyone else. As soon as I can make some more copies I will be redistributing for free. I will create a thread when I'm ready. Thanks to everyone thus far who has been generous in sharing. It makes all of this so much more enjoyable.

Hey M3ntal I just got home myself. I can send one after midnight. I'll send one or two more same time tomorrow. I wouldn't need the chrome back but matte and maziora(maziora more so, I have everest and andromeda) would be nice. As far as sending anything to me it's at your leisure. Just let me know whether you want the chrome or light red first when I send you the friend request.

...And to everyone else. As soon as I can make some more copies I will be redistributing for free. I will create a thread when I'm ready. Thanks to everyone thus far who has been generous in sharing. It makes all of this so much more enjoyable.

The chrome would be better first. I have almost all of the Maziora, so which ever ones you want, I'll send over.

Cheers,
Kev

I think the problem is that a lot of the other people who were on the list after me forgot that they were supposed to be duplicating the paint chip and passing it onto the next person. In a way it's a bit frustrating because I've already given three people (Boyracer94, GtKazama, and maksui3f [just a second ago]) in this thread chrome paint and the paint hasn't been passed on. If you're going to try to pass on the paint I think it's best to have people post what time they'll be online so that the process of passing on the paint can be accomplished in one day.

I can send it to another person almost immediately on any day. I'm laid up with a torm MCL, ACL, and meniscus.

I just need somebody to add me and send me one.

PSN: T-Fish

I just read through this entire thread. And since the first post, I have one question...

What in the world is going on here?!

I just read through this entire thread. And since the first post, I have one question...

What in the world is going on here?!

"Pay it forward"

Meaning when, or IF, someone sends you a chrome paint chip, you copy it and send it to someone else, and they do the same.

"Pay it forward"

Meaning when, or IF, someone sends you a chrome paint chip, you copy it and send it to someone else, and they do the same.

Thanks! I kind of gathered that was the idea...but really...read that first post to yourself, and see if you don't say wtf? :confused:

Then read the second, and see if you don't literally laugh out loud! :lol:

By the way, along those lines of not being able to decipher the instructions of the OP...how exactly does one copy the paint and re-send? If I were to jump on this bandwagon?

I can send it to another person almost immediately on any day. I'm laid up with a torm MCL, ACL, and meniscus.

I just need somebody to add me and send me one.

PSN: T-Fish

T-Fish I'll pass send you a silver chrome paint chip tomorrow. To everyone else, please don't pm me or send me any friend request in regards to sending you silver chrome. Please rely your messages and friend requests to T-Fish, Boyracer94, Gtkazama, Maksui3f, and Apexi350z. I've already sent paint to all these guys with the exception of T-Fish but will do so sometime tomorrow morning (GMT -7). PM and/or friend request these guys all you'd like because they've all said they'd be willing to pass-on the silver chrome paint chip.

Respectfully,
X

please can i be on th elist psn: madcap13pp

thank thank i am always online

Back