Free gear and paint chips

• Thread starter Roel1972
  • 52 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Roel1972
Hi there, after being and still being helped by gt planets members i feel i should do something back. 👍

Therefore: who want free gear and or paint chips? Prefably newbees in game?
I will sent 5 paint chips (matte, chrome,...) and a complete set of gear (34) pieces each day. When interested please respond inthis thread and after that fr me.
Roel

Last edited:
Looking for French Blue the light blue as there's 2 tones of french blue in the game chips Dakar Yellow and Championship White

Looking for French Blue the light blue as there's 2 tones of french blue in the game chips Dakar Yellow and Championship White

I have them all 3. The french blue is light blue. Dakar yellow is called dakargelb, but i guess it is the same (gelb is german for yellow). If you fr i will sent them.

I have them all 3. The french blue is light blue. Dakar yellow is called dakargelb, but i guess it is the same (gelb is german for yellow). If you fr i will sent them.

FR sent, thanks

Have been searching everywhere but do you have the Foehn Suit in Blue & White Design? :)

Last edited:
Hi there, after being and still being helped by gt planets members i feel i should do something back. 👍

Therefore: who want free gear and or paint chips? Prefably newbees in game?
I will sent 5 paint chips (matte, chrome,...) and a complete set of gear (34) pieces each day. When interested please respond inthis thread and after that fr me.
Roel

could i have 5x gold chromes?

Roel1972
Have the suit! Fr me and you will get it. Which helmet are you looking for to go with it, or shall i sent some combo i like?

Send just the suit...I have 100+ helmets...I can find a match...thank you

First batch of gift has been sent:
- paint chips to cabezzz
- helmets to dom00000

On the availability of others gifts:
Limey77: gold chrome is available, i will sent when the earlier committed gifts have been sent.
Markey264: there are a few ones. Some in light blue others darker. Fr me and i will sent.
Jasingt: ok.
Reinberto: sure, any preference?

To all, you have to make sure that we are friend on psn so that i can sent. You co most f the work, i do the gifts ;)

I'm not a newbie but I wouldn't mind some free paint. I can wait patiently if you want to give to the newer people first. I'm not greedy. :)

Owencheung: dakar yellow and matte oranje sent. After reset i will sent a few more paints.
Shoe_67: double stripe 00 and some helmets sent.

Roel1972
- paint chips to cabezzz
- helmets to dom00000

Limey77: gold chrome is available, i will sent when the earlier committed gifts have been sent.
Markey264: there are a few ones. Some in light blue others darker. Fr me and i will sent.

To all, you have to make sure that we are friend on psn so that i can sent. You co most f the work, i do the gifts ;)

I'd like some exotic colors

- paint chips to cabezzz
- helmets to dom00000

Perfect! thank you! have sent a FR :) 👍

Owenchung: some more mattes sent.
Limey77: 3x gold chrome sent
Marky246: foehn suits sent and a few other in blue\white

Owenchung: some more mattes sent.
Limey77: 3x gold chrome sent
Marky246: foehn suits sent and a few other in blue\white

Thanks so much! Got some real nice Blue ones finally! Happy days! cheers 👍

Back