Glitch-outfit-3-small.jpg

Glitch-outfit-4-small.jpg
Glitch-outfit-5-small.jpg
Glitch-outfit-6-small.jpg

Glitch-outfit-7-small.jpg
Glitch-outfit-8-small.jpg
Glitch-outfit-9-small.jpg

Send Friend Request to PSN ID "hclarsen" comment "Glitch" if you want a set

They both alter color depending of the team of the car you are in.

Alfa Romeo gets an all red ensemble
BMW gets a Dark Helmet but White overalls
Chrysler gets a Black suuit with silver/grey stripes a Silvergrey helmet with black stripes - you also get a set of dark grey gloves. (Best seen in the hot rod Prowler - which will earn its own weight in Kaz Credits in the June FR challenge of 2012)
Ferrari will get a natty set of Scarlet overalls and a matching helmet
Jaguar will get a natty set of Jade Green overalls and a matching helmet
Maserati gets a white suit with blue strips and a navy blue helmet with white stripes.
Mazda Gets a White suit with Blue stripes and a light Blue lid
Lambo and you get a Black race suit and helmet
Lexus gets a Red lid and a white suit with red stripes (I think Toyota does too)
Lotus will get yellow gloves and a Green armed race suit (Didn't really pay attention)
Pescarolo gets a Navy Blue lid and white overalls and a pair of double blue stripes
Shelby AC Cobra (Premium) Gets a (Medium) Blue lid and a white suit with blue stripes
Subaru gets a Bright blue with Black details and a blue helmet

Thank you Ryk 👍 :)

If you equip a B spec driver, then the icon for that driver will be - empty - (No side on profile picture of the helmet - Not sure about the "Top shoulder shot" menu bar -

When you chose the driver you will always get the driver - but they will be in a black helmet and a white set of overalls with two black stripes off centre (As the pictures above)

They have GT and PD logos but no team logos

Last edited:
It's just after midnight in Denmark, I'm going to bed, send in the morning :)

Last edited:
They both alter color depending of the team of the car you are in.

Mazda Gets a White suit with Blue stripes and a light Blue lid
Shelby AC Cobra (Premium) Gets a (Medium) Blue lid and a white suit with blue stripes
A Lotus will get yellow gloves and a Green armed race suit (Didn't really pay attention)
Lexus gets a Red lid and a white suit with red stripes (I think Toyota does too)
A Jaguar will get a natty set of Jade Green overalls and a matching helmet -
A Ferrari will get the same sort of deal but in Scarlet.
A BMW gets a Dark Helmet but White overalls
A Pescarolo gets a Navy Blue lid and white overalls and a pair of double blue stripes.

Thank you Ryk

If you equip a B spec driver, then the icon for that driver will be - empty - (No side on profile picture of the helmet - Not sure about the "Top shoulder shot" menu bar -

When you chose the driver you will always get the driver - but they will be in a black helmet and a white set of overalls with two black stripes off centre (As the pictures above)

They have GT and PD logos but no team logos

Last edited:
In a Camaro I got a Yellow Suit - Probably a tie in with Corvette Racing C5R livery

It would be nice if some have pictures with the manufacturer's colors of the suit and helmet 👍

I shall send an fr when I get home in 12 hours if that's ok with you and am willing to offer anything tradeable as a freebie let me know what you would like.

Yes you can. Send FR to PSN ID hclarsen comment Glitch if you want a set. No need to ask how many I have just Send FR to PSN ID hclarsen comment Glitch if you want a set

A Lotus will get yellow gloves and a Green armed race suit (Didn't really pay attention)

Back