Free Glitch-outfit (Closed)

• Thread starter hclarsen
  • 118 comments
I kick myself every time I don't watch the replay to notice what the suit is like.

I only got lucky with the mazda as it had no roof!

The Gillet is too dark for me to see inside.

Need to recheck my Honda run as I am sure you get a Black Suit and red gloves, lid, but I would expect you to get a White suit and red stripes like they had in the 60's F1 Racing team...

Wonder what Karts get you?

If you need more Suits I have plenty- crash helmets too. Just hope PD don't fix them in an update.

- Do you use the Danish Cross Helmet by the way?

Drive a Lambo and you get a Black race suit and helmet

Subaru gets a Bright blue with Black details and a blue helmet

Alfa Romeo gets an all red ensemble

Maserati gets a white suit with blue strips and a navy blue helmet with white stripes.

Thank you Ryk

Send Friend Request to PSN ID hclarsen comment Glitch if you want a set :)

Chrysler gets a Black suuit with silver/grey stripes
a Silvergrey helmet with black stripes - you also get a set of dark grey gloves.

(Best seen in the hot rod Prowler - which will earn its own weight in Kaz Credits in the June FR challenge of 2012)

They alter as the make of car. You can mix and match - I guess Glitch race suit and "your" helmet would be most natural.

They are not bells and whistles, but subtle and they shave at least 3 tenths of a second off every lap - but don't tell anyone, our secret.

This is hclarsen ('s) thread - but you can send a FR to me if you like and I'll send you an English set as Mr Larsen may be celebrating Denmark's result in the footy.

Hiya, if I send an FR request could I please get a set of the glitch suit/helmet please

Hi mate,
can I get one of these free sets from you too?
thanks a lot
cheers
EDIT: FR sent, just in case...:sly:

Last edited:
FR sent and 5 mins later i have glitch suit :D hclarsen u are the man, awesome job dude, so many thanks

Last edited:
Back