Free Paints

• Thread starter dazzee
  • 845 comments
F-racer1995 = Maziora Andromedail
F-racer1995 = Maziora Andromeda
F-racer1995 = Charmeleon Orange

Did you manage to send those? because It says I havn't received them :indiff:

K bud 👍 Then I need to add GTShadowKing.
whenever you get the zonda LM because I just went in an online lobby and seen a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR '99 in my UCD so when I back up I'll have it to trade for your Zonda LM ;)

Last edited:
Either, Give him none, or a random one, since he is another one of those people that don't return to the thread.

I would like Chrome if you have it
i will check my paint bin for the some you might not have

Thanks
PSN:gefrom2

Dazzee - with some persuading I got one car recently added to my wants, tommy kaira ZZII fully tuned with perfect setup to beat most things on the track :D should be sent tonight hopefully.

Dazzee - with some persuading I got one car recently added to my wants, tommy kaira ZZII fully tuned with perfect setup to beat most things on the track :D should be sent tonight hopefully.

i am unsure what you are saying you have a good car or your looking for a trade?

here i am on the hunt for a Cwest silvia let me no if you see one for trade please

I'm looking for the Chrome paints desperately since i had some and the game decided not to receive them properly and now I have none.
PSN: thunderjolt

:lol: yup I got myself a free pescalrllrlerro from qash_guy's thread, love the cars, hate saying their names :crazy:

Back