Free Paints

• Thread starter dazzee
  • 845 comments
Sent Matte Yellow and Passionate Pink to Dazzee (stopping sending)

Can I have matte pink and any other pink colours. Is ther any really bright pink like the 1 of the lexus LFA . Thankyou . My PSN is spikeyhairdude

Your one busy man, I'll try help out as much as I can, just need the rest of the colour shifters and i'm ready to send out paints when i'm available 👍

Your one busy man, I'll try help out as much as I can, just need the rest of the colour shifters and i'm ready to send out paints when i'm available 👍

thanks for the help but i dnt know wat colours u need

I sent Matte Pink and Light blue.
Could we have a list of paints needed so others would know what is needed to help?

I know off by heart I have chameleon blue, reflex spice, and mazoira, only one, I THINK it's everest, not sure, but I think theres's around 8-12 colour shifters, as well as the 2 mattes, but a guy off GTP is gifting me them 👍

Can I have midnight purple ? I've got it on my r32, r33, and r35, but I want to complete my midnight purple collection on my r34 (: .

PSN : GumI8all

Thanks a bunch !

The mattes? I made a special list, I have every matte apart from matte black and the amg matte, due to sending I lost them, and only those :( I can't make a quick list on my iPhone so I'll PM you complete list on either PSN or GTP :)

Here is a list of colour shifts i need

Chameleon Blue
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Seyfert
Matte Yellow
AMG Monza grau magno
Matt Black

Last edited:
I'll send ya chameleon blue, considering your helping me, which will then help you with these people 👍

Can I have midnight purple ? I've got it on my r32, r33, and r35, but I want to complete my midnight purple collection on my r34 (: .

PSN : GumI8all

Thanks a bunch !
I have Midnight Purple pearl,Is that the one you need?

Here is a list of colour shifts i need
Matte Yellow
I have this,Is it just the standard Matte colour?

Back