Friday night is alright for a race fight!

Sweden
Ulricehamn
This coming Friday, August 9th, at 21:00 GMT there's a number of friendly races for fun. We start with a one make with the Alfa MiTo on Sardegna Road Course A, boost and slipstream, then after that we can discuss tracks.
Send me an FR as there is going to be a party as well. Friends only
MiTo Build
1912956e9c845-screenshotUrl.jpg
191295704d399-screenshotUrl.jpg

Reply with your GT Planet name, and your PSN.
Bring a Livery

GMT 21:00 is 7am Saturday for me. Or 6am if you mean London summer time. I'll try to make it, but no guarantees.

Don't change the time on my account though, it's a good time for EU and the Americas where most of the drivers are likely to hail from.

GMT 21:00 is 7am Saturday for me. Or 6am if you mean London summer time. I'll try to make it, but no guarantees.

Don't change the time on my account though, it's a good time for EU and the Americas where most of the drivers are likely to hail from.
I hope you can make it, always a blast racing with you

Why is it so complicated for me to join a league . I use to race in the f1 leagues for 5 years straight until 2019 .
This was a one off but the race was so good that it will be a series. Not very competitive as we run with boost but aiming at fun.
So just keep an eye on the TPC part of the forum and when you see a post you just got to do what it says

Back