Frustrated GT Sport player (Multiplayer)

• Thread starter Ork4n
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
Wow PD really **** the Multiplayer completely up. This is far from what was available in GT Sport. I know there is an update coming but please. What where they thinking? As there are no PS5 available since for ever here in Germany I am forced to play on my standard PS4. I really hope that the PS4 version is so buggy. As I can not speak for the PS5 version.

-As soon as I want to choose a Track it automatically starts the lobby and the funny thing is that it loads not the track you selected
-Entering the lobby activates all assists
-after changing them, whenever I shift up I hear the confirmation sound

These are some off the problems I have seen. This is at least Beta Level. Didn't they Test this Game?

But there is more:
-cockpit view of the Murciealgo is not centered like why???
-the Nordschleife Tourist Version is not available in online free ride as it was in GT Sport

I Hope these get fixed soon. Do any of you have the same problems?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same issues like you. The confirmation sound on gear shifting is the worst.
I also can't stand that there is no tourist version of the nordschleife in online mode... That's where I spent 99% of my time in GT Sport basically...

That's where I spent 99% of my time in GT Sport basically...
Same here. This has to be surely a bug. Why would the track be drivable in Time Trial but not in Online fee ride?
I really hope that this gets fixed in the next update. It worries me that this is not mentioned in their known issues...

And another thing that I noticed that GT Sport did a lot better is the whole UI. GT7 is too slow an has too many sub menus.
For example the daily Present. Why can't it start automatically when I get to 42km? Its just unnecessary.

Imo PD did one step forward and two back with GT7

Last edited:
It's slower because you're just using a regular PS4, a PS4 Pro works faster, and a PS5 works almost lag-free in almost all situations. The game is developed for the PS5 and fortunately offers support for PS4 consoles.

I set up a lobby with pp550 on laguna and was completely blown away by my Alpine doing constant 1:37's without TC. I felt like a tuning god.
Day after I go to time trial to see if I can further finetune the car and its all over the place with the same settings?!? I guess it did not turn off TC in the MP lobby or something. So weird. I was at least 1.5 off my fastest lap and not to talk about consistency....

I agree, the menu is very fast on PS5. I had some lags when I had to wait a few minutes to load something tho!

I also noticed something that nobody is talking about. Not sure it's a bug or just an optimization thing, but during the night time you cannot see the interior lighting from chase camera. Although the lighting is on in the countdown cut scenes before the race starts... There are many cars that have a screen in the middle of the dashboard, some cars like 370Z have 3 gauges on the top console and they're just off when you're driving in the dark.

It's a minor thing but the game provides a high quality car models where you can literally see the code numbers on the lights or windows...

You can see the interior lighting from chase camera in Forza for example or even Project Cars 3 if I'm not wrong!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back