GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,671 comments
1728038447715.png

RM on Daily A.
RS w/rolling start (aka, not SF race) on Daily C.

Last edited:
Oh no, not Trial Mountain again. What's worse is the reverse part because you have to do the opposite of what you normally do on the regular layout of it.

@Barney Da Dog Oh my, you got bit by an otter, seriously? I hope your hands heal up.

Last edited:
Karts are always Sports Softs, it won't be the kart.
I wonder if it will be the GT-R T-spec '24 car or the Lancer Evo XIII one. I'm guessing this but usually the week after PD releases an update one of those featured cars in it will appear in one of the next set of daily races.

You can’t just post about getting bitten by an otter while at work without the story. lol. The chances of that sentence and experience ever occurring is like 1 in a billion. Obviously im sorry you got hurt and you’re hopefully ok, but that has to be the best story ever!! You must have a wild job, what are the chances! I’ve seen otters, but they always go the other way. You have to tell it lol.
Glad I wasn't alone on this...was hoping for a backstory on that one. It's a rare opportunity:

"And then, upon seeing Barney's qualifying time, Otter von Winmeister lashed out and attacked, wounding his opponent where it would matter the most...THE HANDS"

Maybe not THAT dramatic, but still....🤣

EDIT
Daily Race C RULZ!!!😁

Last edited:
Well no racing for me for a few days - while at work, I got bitten on both hands by an Otter (long story)
Sore hands, tetanus injection and a course of antibiotics. Bloody Otters - though I wasn't enjoying the racing much anyway, so not to bothered:)
I'd loved to have heard the explanation to the medics.

"What happened to you?"

"So there was this otter right.."

"Yeah?"

"And he bit me"

"What an otter git he is"

"Thanks, can I please have the drugs now, I'm going to pass out."

Back