Gran Turismo 7 Daily Race B Has A Teleporting Short Cut Glitch

• Thread starter Famine
  • 74 comments
hi confirmed šŸ¤Æ OMG !

Teleporting Short Cut Glitch

update next GT7

1668512166621.png

I miss the days when we found a glitch or cheat and just kept it to ourselves now we share it with millions on Twitter and of course PD will probably fix it and prevent it from being exploited.... c'mon man!?

Last edited:
I miss the days when we found a glitch or cheat and just kept it to ourselves now we share it with millions on Twitter and of course PD will probably fix it and prevent it from being exploited.... c'mon man!?
Glitches and exploits that don't affect multiplayer are fair game - notice how we didn't write an article on the engine ticket exploit? This affects multiplayer, and that is not fair game.

If you want to cheat your own game, that's fine. If you want to screw up everyone else's gaming experience, you suck.

Glitches and exploits that don't affect multiplayer are fair game - notice how we didn't write an article on the engine ticket exploit? This affects multiplayer, and that is not fair game.

If you want to cheat your own game, that's fine. If you want to screw up everyone else's gaming experience, you suck.
That's not what I'm saying I'm saying on my own single player game I would never just go around telling every secret I found but I wouldn't use them on human player's I think you misunderstood my point.....

That's not what I'm saying I'm saying on my own single player game I would never just go around telling every secret I found but I wouldn't use them on human player's I think you misunderstood my point.....
I think you misunderstood the thread. It's about a glitch being used in Daily Races, which is multiplayer.

This is precisely why we "share it with millions on Twitter", and PD fixing it is a good thing. Note that the fix is to swap out the track for the Daily Race; the glitch still works in single player.

I think you misunderstood the thread. It's about a glitch being used in Daily Races, which is multiplayer.

This is precisely why we "share it with millions on Twitter", and PD fixing it is a good thing. Note that the fix is to swap out the track for the Daily Race; the glitch still works in single player.
Yes and I agree it shouldn't be allowed in the multiplayer, I wasn't condoning cheating online, but I have no problem using it in the single player against the ai or to get through the mission race quick...

Last edited:
Yes and I agree it shouldn't be allowed in the multiplayer, I wasn't condoning cheating online, but I have no problem using it in the single player against the ai or to get through the mission race quick...
Cool. So why say this:
In a thread posted for an article we created to highlight a cheat being used in multiplayer?

We don't make articles about glitches players can use in single player. We did mention that there was a way to glitch Performance Points to earn money quicker in the article about earning money, but were not specific about it, and never flagged the Engine Ticket exploit.

We do make articles about glitches players use in multiplayer, and "share it with millions on Twitter". This thread was created from an article specifically about that.

This may sound weird, but could this somehow be exploited to generate credits?
Like setting up a custom race with a low tier car competing against Gr.1 100laps.
Asking for a friend :)

Like setting up a custom race with a low tier car competing against Gr.1 100laps.
Enjoy the grind while it lasts, this will be patched like Tomahawk.

Probably not at the same rate that you can already cheese custom races with the Brappuccino and Blast Beat.
Just mucking about with the 600PP GTP MX-5 (because I was in it for the demo video), I can beat Gr.2 cars over five laps at 12x fuel and tyre with the glitch but only if I nail the glitch every lap (any position adjustment costs a lot of time). That's worth about 300k/hr, but I don't know how that scales to 100 laps - and you can of course go faster in a Tokyo-tuned 600PP engine-swap car or anything else.

Edit: Badly; value per lap starts to plunge after 33 laps.

Last edited:
Just mucking about with the 600PP GTP MX-5 (because I was in it for the demo video), I can beat Gr.2 cars over five laps at 12x fuel and tyre with the glitch but only if I nail the glitch every lap (any position adjustment costs a lot of time). That's worth about 300k/hr, but I don't know how that scales to 100 laps - and you can of course go faster in a Tokyo-tuned 600PP engine-swap car or anything else.

Edit: Badly; value per lap starts to plunge after 33 laps.
The way I've found that the custom race payout system works is that it's based on the stock PP of whatever car you're driving, scaled against the stock PP of the AI cars.

Therefore, the best way to earn money would be with a very low-end car that has a high-end engine swap, like the aforementioned Cappuccino or Beat. Then, set the track to Route X, (engaging, I know, but it's the only way this will work) set every AI opponent to a Tomahawk with extremely short gears, and have at it.

Last I checked, this would net you around 750k per hour with the clean race bonus, but PD might have nerfed it in 1.23.

EDIT: Seems it did get nerfed after all. 1 lap of Route X now gives you 23,915 credits, meaning 35,872 with the CRB, and 538,087 credits per hour. However, some good news; the LS7 Silvia works for this as well, giving the same payout while being a lot faster.

Last edited:
Since people are using this too on both the track's Circuit Experience and Human Comedy mission, expect leaderboards for both be reset when this gets inevitably fixed.

One more reason to hate GT7 and PD. The shortcut exploit in Daytona was pretty bad already.
Bit much, don't you think? This stuff happens. They've swapped out the daily race for another track as a temporary fix for Sport mode, and they'll probably fix the bug altogether in the next update. This is a very standard and normal way of handling a very standard and normal bug.

I hate plenty about the game, but a bug that wasn't discovered for months and is being acted on quickly once it has been discovered and exploited is not a reason.

I had a laugh over 45 laps beating/lapping 19 Gr.1 cars with a kei car. But come on, PD! That feat should be worth so many more creditsšŸ¤£

A better method is using the Abarth 500 against 19 Tomahawk Xs on Nurburgring 24h at 50x fuel consumption. Most credits per hour on custom races that Iā€™ve discovered.

I feel cheated every time I try that grossly unfair roulette, so I felt no guilt whatsoever to use the glitch to complete the last Human Comedy mission, after finishing 2nd so many times.

Using it online in Dailies is a no no, as it affects other people. I would never do that and the people who did use it in multiplayer deserve to be punished.

Yes, fixing things is a good thing so why don't they fix the 'ghosting' of cars in this weeks Race C? I've seen it before in other dailies, but this time it was me! The first time not happened to me, all these muppets thought they could just drive through me - which they couldn't of course, so I got smashed around the track like a squash ball. Not funny. Its happened twice since including this morning so at turn 1 (hairpin) I got well and truly nailed from every side so quite the race. :ouch:

Yes, fixing things is a good thing so why don't they fix the 'ghosting' of cars in this weeks Race C? I've seen it before in other dailies, but this time it was me!
Probably because that's not an exploit but down to connectivity issues - and PD can't fix everyone's internet connection.

Try this:

Probably because that's not an exploit but down to connectivity issues - and PD can't fix everyone's internet connection.

Try this:
I have a solid high speed fibre connection.

Back