Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.50 Released, With Kangaroo Car Fix

• Thread starter Famine
  • 100 comments
The 1.50 update has broken my favorite race.
Take part in the Clubman Cup+ at Watkins Glen and see H. Ojala's white Evo VI on the starting grid.
His Evo is sure to crash in the gentle S-turn right at the start.
Having the same issue here, but with the Watkins Glen SF23 race.

A single set of Softs can now go the entire race distance, basically ending all potential for competition from the AI.

Don't know if anyone else has notice (as I mentioned previously), some stock cars most notably older 4WDs (Evo III, IV) maybe because of weaker suspension and higher ride height behaves weirdly around bumpy corners. It seems like the suspension and drivetrain wants to jump and leave the track but the algo on the physics tells the tyres to stick to the ground. I play using rear of car view with a controller, during replays the car body and the rest of the car don't look right. Been doing nurburgring time trails using stock cars ever since GT7 came out, and after 1.50 update never seen the car behave and look so weird.
I decided to take my track monster V40 out today after not driving it since update 1.48 and had this fun trampoline experience. It never happened until 1.50. 1.49 I can't speak to because my Sambabus was busy with NASA

I suspect that if this was 1.49 and we didn't have the invisible ceiling that prevents flight, the V40 would've flown just like everything else

Last edited:
I decided to take my track monster V40 out today after not driving it since update 1.48 and had this fun trampoline experience. It never happened until 1.50. 1.49 I can't speak to because my Sambabus was busy with NASA

I suspect that if this was 1.49 and we didn't have the invisible ceiling that prevents flight, the V40 would've flown just like everything else

I had a similar incident a couple of weeks ago in one of the Weeklies at Trial Mountain reverse:

I really don't know why they couldn't revert to physics from early 2022, the FFB felt fantastic there and it only seemed to be issues with 3 VGT cars causing the physics nerf.

More hopping. I used a stock TM EVO (on SS tires) for one of the weekly challenge races at Spa. This happened at T1/2 and up Eau Rouge:

Attachments

• Spa 24h layout__3.jpeg
    Spa 24h layout__3.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Spa 24h layout__5.jpeg
    Spa 24h layout__5.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Spa 24h layout__6.jpeg
    Spa 24h layout__6.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Spa 24h layout__7.jpeg
    Spa 24h layout__7.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 5
For some weird reason the update is not completing the installation for me in my PS5. It stops in 40% and gives an error on the update install. Anyone had this issue as well?

Back