Fun Racers: Monday night at Spa Francorchamps

• Thread starter RDAardvark
  • 52 comments
Everyone will enjoy it. I can't wait to see what car we'll be using! Oh, and to those who haven't tested Spa yet, Ardvark has it set to his default lounge track so it should load up for you automatically even if he's offline!

Looks like I've joined this thread late but I'm up for it if there's still space.

You're in: Only one spot left, but I'm not going to make a reserve list as it's normal on the day that people get diverted at the last minute.

Hopefully we can have a quick scoot around one of the kart tracks too. It's like being in a pinball machine!

Avec empoisonnement à l'alcool (If that's an acurate translation :odd:)
:cheers:

Je ne sais pas!
When I first (mis)read your post, my thought was 'poisson = fish'. Which is just too surreal.

Je ne sais pas!
When I first (mis)read your post, my thought was 'poisson = fish'. Which is just too surreal.

Suffice to say I'll be as ripe as a barmans fart come Monday so I'll be the only person to see 32 racers on track :D

And what is wrong with a Fiat 500? :)

i'm an Alfa Romeo fan ! Shame on FIAT ! :dopey: ( even if sadly it's part now of Fiat motor group )

And everyone knows: Fiat = Fix it again Tomorrow

( when i lived in Australia for a couple of months this year i had a big fight about cars with some aussie pretending that Holden are way better than Alfa Romeo ...pfffff Heresy ! ! !! ! )

Thanks for the racing - The TVR was quite a handful!

Anyone up for hosting next week? Or shall we bully McKiernan into doing it? :)

it was good till my connection decided that your room was unreachable...

Let's bully McK ! ! ! !

Last edited:
Yes it was a good nights fun racing despite me getting disconnected once or twice. Worst time was when in the lead by a good amount, how typical :lol: couldn't happen when I wasn't doing so well could it, lol.

Never-mind, it was a still a good time, thanks Steve for organising and for hosting 👍

What's with the hate Damon? You scared?:nervous:

Don't think there is any hate: We're all just missing your dulcet tones saying "right, fag break time".

Can we bully/persuade/cajole you into hosting a Monday night event? Ah go on!

Don't think there is any hate: We're all just missing your dulcet tones saying "right, fag break time".

Can we bully/persuade/cajole you into hosting a Monday night event? Ah go on!

I wasn't being serious, that was a "tongue in cheek" comment :crazy:

Yeah I'll host no problem, working on an idea for a championship that should be a laugh. Keep your eyes pealed :eek:

Back