• Thread starter McKiernan
  • 36 comments
Do these cars come with one of these?
lg-axor-steel-toilet-roll-holder-without-cover.jpg

For that mid-corner moment? :lol:

Just what Iwas looking for ......Talent Paper 👍

Aww I missed it.
I had a tomato emergency. :(
The tribulations of gardening... several tomatoes were nearly overripe and had to be made into sauce before dinner time. :lol:
Sorry, wasn't trying to derail the conversation again to cooking & baking. :guilty: :rolleyes: :lol:
I don't know why that keeps happening but it's embarrassing.

Though I'm not the best with the fasty cars, and I may have needed something a bit more than a roll of TP. :lol:

Sorry guys I wasn't there. Seems like I won't be able to race on Mondays until November.

I missed out too - Migraine. All better now though.

So, what did we all miss? Any photos? Or are the not fit for family viewing? :lol:

Next time that McK choose i car like that i'll punch him in the face XD :nervous:

I had connection issue yesterday night so at the second drop i just ragequitted from my ps3, btw that car was handling like a tractor, massive understeer and the back was sliding as if it was an LMP car with 900HP....

I love driving my Premium Yellow Supra, i can't consider a Supra the thing i drived yesterday night :dopey:

Thanks for hosting the race though ^^

I missed out too - Migraine. All better now though.

So, what did we all miss? Any photos? Or are the not fit for family viewing? :lol:

Some pics now added to the Fun Racers hall of fame Steve 👍
Great night's racing, mental car to control too....very tail happy (in my hands anyways)
Could have done with one of those in-car rolls of "talent paper" after all :lol:

New DLC on the way :D

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back