Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it sell yet? Who the hell would buy a PS3 off of eBay anyway? They can't get them out of the stores! :lol:

Go to Google and type in 'she invented'

Better yet, click HERE

I don't feel like taking the screenshot.

(See what i do for you people)

happens0120sr6.jpg

endofrainbowtm8.jpg

^ No power nor handling. Not Fun.

But the ads are kind funny.

Having driven a Smart before, I can tell you that they start pretty nicely out of stoplights... of course, once they hit 60 kph, that's pretty much it.

Then again, I posted the ads because of the ads themselves, not because of the car.

Do you know what's killing this thread? It's all the members that just have to post some smartass or just negative comment, which leads to a discussion whether or not that pic was funny or not. Lighten up people.

Oh god I am going to take my trolling to real life.

Thank you Diego for the inspiration! 👍

Took me a second or two - good ads those (probably go over most heads though)

I think that's why these aren't really consumer-oriented ads, but more directed at advertising enthusiasts... they're usually done for advertising festivals and such. Maybe they'll get one or two publishings, since the festivals require they be published to be eligible for the contests.

The dishes are so clean it's like a camera flash, thus giving them red-eye.

I don't think it's hard to get, as soon as you manage to read what's written under 'Cascade'. That was the hardest part for me.

No no no, you've all got it wrong. Cascade is mildly poisonous, using it on your dishes makes your eyes go red :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back