Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ultrabeat
bear-prom.gif

fever-computer.gif

award-winning-detective-hor.gif

death-bed-confessionz.gif

How come you always hotlink to their website and you never credit them either?

I already posted the last one.

The two newest ones made me laugh SO hard.

I won't link to the other one (AUP/TOS violation. nsfw.), but you can go to the site and look at the "tunnel of love" comic at your leisure.

:lol: at the Guntron.

FatAssBR
Apparently this is hot in Japan right now:

tokyo11sm0.jpg

tokyo12dz6.jpg

tokyo13yt8.jpg

tokyo14lh7.jpg

tokyo15fh0.jpg

What...the...****....
God, I hope that never reaches America. Otherwise, we'd be seeing things that would make us wish we would die.

But seriously, if it's that popular, why don't they just drop the skirt, and walk around....

tokyo12dz6.jpg

If you look closely you can see that the legs don't line up. That's because either this was done after the fact, or (my guess is) the fashion is to have a fake butt on your skirt, not a see-through skirt.

danoff
If you look closely you can see that the legs don't line up. That's because either this was done after the fact, or (my guess is) the fashion is to have a fake butt on your skirt, not a see-through skirt.
Congratulations, you've solved one of the last big mysteries of mankind: the skirt that appears to be see-through, but only has a butt painted on it. :D

*McLaren*
Maybe.
Hope this fits the rules. I thought it was hilarious.
PBF095ADPrankDragon.jpg

From the PBF collection.

I already posted that one too. :boggled:

Oh, it was a while back, but it's still a repost. ;)

*McLaren*
:lol: at the Guntron.

What...the...****....
God, I hope that never reaches America. Otherwise, we'd be seeing things that would make us wish we would die.

But seriously, if it's that popular, why don't they just drop the skirt, and walk around....

It's not real. ;) Linky

under18carbon
It's not real. ;) Linky
Real or not, if you're going to buy a skirt that "appears" to show your underwear, why the hell don't you just do it without the skirt? I just don't understand the Japanese people.

MachOne

Normal 12 year olds keyboard

McLaren
Real or not, if you're going to buy a skirt that "appears" to show your underwear, why the hell don't you just do it without the skirt? I just don't understand the Japanese people.

It would get cold, duh, I just don't understand you McLaren

From,
Wall51

The butts are printed on the skirts, I thought I didn't have to explain that. My bad.

Another one:

Removed by moderator - it's a judgement call on whether it's offensive or not, but we prefer to be cautious.

I'm not sure if it violate the rules, after all it's just a baby. But if it does let me know or some mod can remove it.

Could it be called child nudity?

As for the pic, its scary, in a funny sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back