Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a whole section of the internet still still find these bad grammar jokes funny? I suppose when there's Pokemon jokes, I shouldn't be surprised.

[takes a dirt nap]

Look closely at the bottom of the advert. 👍

Attachments

• little_closer_adkqe_245.jpg
    little_closer_adkqe_245.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 78
I'm going to hide now. Sorry.

Hopefully this isn't in the thread either.

Attachments

• london2012.jpg
    london2012.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 100
Ehm well, whats the funny thing about this pic ? That it's so small that my eyes hurt ? ;)

I think the stands say "Chelsea" which is the name of a soccer team in England. Perhaps they're trying to say that the Olympics couldn't have been in Athens?

I can't think of anything else.

Ciao!

I have know idea.

Empty stands. (they are probably in practice)
The seats. (could be, but I've seen that before)
The words on the seats. (hmmmm.)
The girl in the middle. (she seems to have fallen, but that isn't funny at all)
:confused: :odd:

OOOH, I think I got it!!!!💡
Maybe its the fact that there is a stadium around a meere voleyball court!

Ok, Chelsea once let their pitch get into terrible condition, described as a massive Sand playpit by some. That photo shows that they were going to hold 2012 volleyball there.

Didn't work obviously.

DQ
How Persian cats are made......

4831ak4.gif
I have two himalayans (Basically Persians) and that couldn't be any more truthful. Both of them like to head butt things. They'll walk right into your leg to get your attention. Dumb as bricks. The lack of brain pan could easily be attributed to the whack from a Pan

I have two himalayans (Basically Persians) and that couldn't be any more truthful. Both of them like to head butt things. They'll walk right into your leg to get your attention. Dumb as bricks. The lack of brain pan could easily be attributed to the whack from a Pan

I found that my black persian wasn't interested in new things around him, not interested at all.

But yeah, daft cats.

We inherited a purebred persian a couple years ago. He wasn't very bright either, but he was hilarious. He had real character...

All 18, or the 3 book mega-collection?

Thought so.

I only have 3. The Essential C&H, Theres Treasure Everywhere, and another one lost in the closet or some place like that.

All 18, or the 3 book mega-collection?

Thought so.

Hmm there's eighteen?! Damn, I have like 13 of them....Eh, I'm close enough. I should dig them out of the boxes in the basement, C&H make for a good laugh!

Here is another one just like it.

It was voted one of the 25 best C&H strips ever.

bill5.gif

It seems to be a slow day for the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back