Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
anus0su.jpg

LMFAO chris. That made me laugh so hard. The pidgeon one is from triggerhappy TV.

Perry Bible Fellowship for the win again. Funniest picture in the last few pages. Good looking out with your imageshack hosting, though, tabs. Sometimes, I can't believe how many people link directly to his site (one of the reasons for the server move).

I didn't find it that funny at all. He shouldn't be calling food fight in a disaster relief zone and food is scarce? Ha. Where's the funny part? It's not because I think it's somehow incorrect or anything, it's just not funny.

Not funny, at all.

exigeracer
Maybe it's something to do with him being fat and white while everyone else is thin and black? It's still not funny...

Wow, you have an odd sense of humor.

...Since I don't know how well you'll take that, either, don't take that the wrong way. I mean, I'm not implying that a certain sense of humor is correct.

now this thread is funny, someone disagrees with a certain pic, then everyone has to turn politically correct.

"...Since I don't know how well you'll take that, either, don't take that the wrong way. I mean, I'm not implying that a certain sense of humor is correct."

that is classic modern GTP having to cover your as* straight after you make a comment, gotta love it.

I thought it was kind of funny - mostly because he gets pimp-slapped by his co-worker. Not a real laff riot or anything, but amusing.

Duke
I thought it was kind of funny - mostly because he gets pimp-slapped by his co-worker. Not a real laff riot or anything, but amusing.

It's the beauty of PBF. Nicholas Gurewitch is ridiculously talented, regardless.

Omnis
Wow, you have an odd sense of humor.

...Since I don't know how well you'll take that, either, don't take that the wrong way. I mean, I'm not implying that a certain sense of humor is correct.

Don't be so polite. I didn't find any of the comic funny, the premise, the characters, the delivery or presentation.

He has other funny stuff, don't get me wrong, but somehow I don't find those to be barn burners either.

But this should be right up my alley, almost Hedberg-like, but I still don't find it funny. There are other cartoons I get a kick out of, I love the fringe of Opus, which is reminiscent of my favorite cartoonist, Vaughn Bode.

ND4SPD

Funniest thing I've seen all day.:lol:👍 Seems like something you'd see on a family guy episode! For those who can't read the warning sign in time it reads: "Warning: Due to overfeeding, some pigeons can become aggressive"
:lol: 👍

Out of 18 threads he's made, 17 have been locked and 1 has been recycled...

the Interceptor
Is there a "member with the biggest amount of closed threads"-record by the way? :ill:
I wonder??
Duke!! or another mod, do you know of a user that has more than,lets say 20 locked threds? or more?

Apart from Fergus, I'd doubt there is another member with over 10 locked threads before they got banned..

Good pic GTRacer4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back