Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn internet fads. Always takes me at least a few weeks to figure them out... Still not sure wth this Shoop da woop crap is...

If you look at the video I posted, you'd get it perfectly. shoop da woop is the sound the charging lazOr makes.

Shoop da WHOOOOOOOOOOP! IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look at the video I posted, you'd get it perfectly. shoop da woop is the sound the charging lazOr makes.

What video?

Yeah that sounds like a /b/tard.

Also, I'm not doing any more lazor pics. It's starting to get slightly overplayed, and I would like it to still be funny.

mp3prayerkw8.jpg

Also, I'm not doing any more lazor pics. It's starting to get slightly overplayed, and I would like it to still be funny.

That's the problem, I think. It's one of those "you had to be there" things. For me, it was never funny. Which makes them rather pointless in a "Funny Pic Thread".

Sound quality is so bad, they start prayin'. :lol:

Did you read the Japanese text, Edwin? Almost as bad. If I had to translate it, I wouldn't even know where to begin! :crazy:

A little political joke, because I can:
336.png
As much as I loathe some of the democrats, I must say that Republicans had it coming.

Wear your music casually? There is no way to translate that sentence correctly. :dunce:

By the way, I wouldn't ride in that elevator.

Yeah, I can read Chinese, and though Japanese is a little different, the parts I can read aren't exactly good.

ymcaoq7.jpg

I'm going to Hell for laughing (hard) at this.

I'm right there with 'ya. 👍 :lol:

I hear they have better parties anyway? :P

*Right click - save image as - send to all in address book* 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back