Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,392 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That FAIL series of pics is just screaming to be made into a Tar. lol
 
ca82a96252.jpg
 
1226483212979.jpg

1203663379101.jpg

erwrewrerwwr607.png

(Yes I've driven through say Missouri and I know how frequent these types of signs are)
 
Oh lol. Best one yet. After the one of Clarkson in the Atom.
 
Well, it is for pets. Thus the PetSpa on the door...
 
What university lecture hall is that? They all seem to be either mbp or blackbooks too. :)
 
I must stop visiting motifake. It's like lolcats without the cuteness and funny.

c65e8993e8.jpg

*removed*
 
Last edited:
Language on the last one is a bit naughty. ;)
 
Analog(ue) notebook. Love it. :D
 
I imagine this is some sort of arty class, and the person with the real laptop actually plans on doing some work with it? ie: more than "make a slideshow"?
 
Girl in greenish shirt below the dude with the yellow shirt aint got no apple either.
 
I imagine this is some sort of arty class, and the person with the real laptop actually plans on doing some work with it? ie: more than "make a slideshow"?
Lol.
 
Girl in greenish shirt below the dude with the yellow shirt aint got no apple either.

She does. I assume you mean the girl in green below the GIRL with the yellow, next to the Acer bubble.
 
I guess so yes, :(
 
Guy in yellow on the left: ANALOG NOTEBOOK LOL.

I think it's one of those new wafer thin laptops.
 
at first i thought hey theres a class of smart people who dont want to lose their work every semester but then i realised they probably didnt bring them to do work
terribly lazy even if they were lol
 
at first i thought hey theres a class of smart people who dont want to lose their work every semester but then i realised they probably didnt bring them to do work
terribly lazy even if they were lol

lol wut?

Having a laptop in college = win. They're very useful, though not quite so useful in engineering because of the funky symbols you're always writing.
 
What if it's a class on how to use OSX? Who'd be the noob then, eh? Hackintosh ftw.
 
I kinda thought the idea of a Mac was that you didn't need to go to a class to learn anything on it? :lol:
 
Too much reading, not enough pictures:

01economydo8.jpg


02holywoodqu0.jpg


03turncarefullyae8.jpg
 
Less pics more funny? :dopey: Sorry, had to say it.
 
obamamccainclintonpokemkl8.gif

2j5mk5u.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back