Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
arrest everybody.png


http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/blunkett/

From here.
 
Thanks Slash. You made an awesome page :up:

And the Walking Dead one had me in stitches. So fitting, should become a meme

:bowdown:
 
I saw a "Which color are you?" clickbaitpost by someone in my wife's Facebook feed. Unless you're blind, I think that should be grounds for account termination.
 
Meaning that if you don't know what that's about, please don't go looking for answers. You'll only regret it.

It's a play on that obviously and the fact their nation lost the world cup.
 
:rolleyes: If I had needed it explaining I would have asked. however, since I'm not 5 and completely out of touch with current affairs I didn't need one, making your post not only condescending but unnecessary.
 
:rolleyes: If I had needed it explaining I would have asked. however, since I'm not 5 and completely out of touch with current affairs I didn't need one, making your post not only condescending but unnecessary.

No one ever said you were, and it wasn't me trying to make you look as if you were. If you're that insecure about me trying to just further explain what you started by quoting you, then you might want to look into that. I wasn't trying to at all be condescending and I don't even know how one is able to convey that over the internet, now I'm being condescending. If you felt you were being targeted I'm sorry. However, you could have gone about it in a better way rather than your method.

I mean I thought me liking your post would have been some ideal that I liked what you suggested and was indicative of me agreeing with you.
 
Last edited:
Back