Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views
12670845_10208071144153682_3408214465031638113_n.jpg
 
Maybe he has a thing for North Yorkshire?

Or perhaps he's a big Neil Young fan?
 
The knights who say..... Oh, no.... that's spelled differently.
 
I didn't catch on with the jumper at first, thought Isis had got @Dennisch
 
Also, for a group (assuming it's ISIS related) who are against homosexuals those two chaps seem rather comfortable in their embrace.
 
Start spreading the news, there's a pun session today...
 
You're just jealous that you can't think of a pun. You da Man hatin'
 
Pun sessions are Soho last year.
 
As usual, you guys are completely Yonkers.
 
TB
As usual, you guys are completely Yonkers.

Are you trying to upstate me? Or just buffalo others out of this thread?
 
Are you trying to upstate me? Or just buffalo others out of this thread?
This has become quite a big apple. I don't think I can take a bite out of the puns here.
 
Back