Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,621 comments
aPDo0qq_460s_v1.jpg

I see nothing out of the ordinary there. Except for the fact that Memphis is nowhere near Costa Mesa.

People are losing their minds over whether or not they like spidey's costume eyes moving or not. It's crazy I tell you.

Jerome

Well ye.. you don't move your mask's eye slits. Plus a squint that says "I'm gonna open a can of whoop ass" and a prepubescent voice saying "Hey guys" doesn't really match.

I was just thinking of Deadpool throughout that scene. "Wait..! wait..! He's gonna do a superhero landing..."

Aaaanyway:

LHbY3xX.jpg

(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico.

@Dan

Well ye.. you don't move your mask's eye slits. Plus a squint that says "I'm gonna open a can of whoop ass" and a prepubescent voice saying "Hey guys" doesn't really match.

I was just thinking of Deadpool throughout that scene. "Wait..! wait..! He's gonna do a superhero landing..."

Aaaanyway:

View attachment 526172

(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico.

@Dan

I wonder if there's a modern version with the A-10 Thunderbolt II and F-35 Lightning II. It would be very, very frightening indeed if one of America's greatest close air support jets is replaced by something more expensive, inferior, and incapable of protecting troops in desperate need.

Latest Posts

Back